We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

What kind of killers/survivors do you want to see in dbd?

Options
leatherfav88
leatherfav88 Member Posts: 209

What kinds if characters? For me personally, here are a few

- a scar crow killer, who was ether brought to life by witchcraft, or a person that was killed and stuffed inti it

- an underwater and land killer based on mythology

- a shapshifting killer

- a killer similer to wanda maximoff, someone who was kindnapped and experimented on and got powers from it

-a bioenginerd killer, created by scientists from animal dna and was supposed to be the main attrection of an immusment park(think of a more ######### up jurrasic park)

And for survivors

-a scientist who had a hand in creating the bioenginerd killer, and wanted it to be a weapon used for war rather then a fun park

- an old witch from germany who had all sorts of weird stuff in her house, and eventully was taken by the entity

Comments

• Bio_
    Bio_ Member Posts: 20
    Options

I would like a grim reaper kind of killer with the scythe

Like that in a way with a scythe

• Slan
    Slan Member Posts: 282
    Options

- A survivor that was originally intended to be a killer, but due to him going against the Entity's desires and/or not wanting to kill was punished.

-A survivor that was a firefighter.

-A survivor that was a politician.

Killers:

- A black Vale acolyte.

- A neon/futuristic killer.

- An alien.

- A soldier.

- An undead killer.

- A flying killer.

• VentureBrosFan
    VentureBrosFan Member Posts: 52
    Options

Killer that is also a survivor at the same time

• MartianTripod
    MartianTripod Member Posts: 8
    Options

A killer looks like they could be a survivor (even of they have a lot of crazy boiling underneath). Sort of like Pamela Voorhees, Angela Baker or Jack Torrence.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,811
    Options

For survivors, I'd like to see:

• A survivor who had actually escaped the realm, but returned once they realised how much destruction was causing upon their world, so they return.

• A scientist from a future civilization, who was using future tech to understand the Entity, in hopes of defeating it.

• A pilot from around World War 2.

• A cult member who worshipped the Entity, but now understands the truth.

• A politician, who perhaps is like Yun-Jin Lee has perks which work like manipulating others (for example, if their scratch marks cross path with another survivors, then theirs disappears for a few seconds).

• A dustbin man. Someone very ordinary who started to see some extraordinary things.

For killer:

• A killer that embodies a specific fear, like the fear of being watched, and is a creature made within the realms as a result of all that is happening.

• A lost troop, so it's one killer, but it can multiply into a small group of soldiers, although only one could actually harm anyone.

• A killer that comes from a steam punk world, who has been tortured and fitted with steam devices by the Entity (I miss the time when killers looked like tortured souls, caused by the entity).

• A neanderthal, fpr a chaotic style of killer.

• A physically disabled killer, taking some inspiration from "The Sculptor" in Identity V, or "The Eye of Adam" from The Cat Lady - someone able to create some sort of projection or manipulate survivors in some way.

• A killer that maybe knew Nea as a fellow graffiti artist, but was taken by the Entity and changed into a killer which is basically graffiti art, and can transfer from walls to floors to ceilings in its form.

• spirit72
    spirit72 Member Posts: 215
    Options

I think there are enough of each, for the time being.

• akanadi
    akanadi Member Posts: 242
    Options

2 words: goth mommy

• Dhurl421
    Dhurl421 Member Posts: 154
    Options

I really just want The Thing and a Werewolf for Killers, Alan Wake for Survivor.

• DustyPumpking
    DustyPumpking Member Posts: 32
    Options

Survivors -

Carl

A Drag Queen

A survivor version of a killer

Phantasmaphobia crossover

Scottish guy

Killers -

Pirate

Mummy

Plant Monster

Cyborg

Alien

• ItzZane_
    ItzZane_ Member Posts: 965
    Options

Few chapters I have in mind:

The killer would be a cursed knight, while the survivor would be someone that's royalty (King/Queen/Prince/Princess etc.)

Ancient egyptian survivor and a mummy killer

Little red & the wolf (Don't ask)

Space themed chapter

Wizard/Witch themed survivor

• PaintedDeath
    PaintedDeath Member Posts: 489
    Options

I want an insect based Killer who's power is sending out a swarm of insects who move at 100% speed and chase after a survivor for a short period of time, and can do damage to a Survivor just as a Killer can. Maybe make it so you can even target Survivors via their auras, and the swarm obviously doesn't have a TR but does have a sound it produces that Survivors can hear.

• Takeda_Nobutada
    Takeda_Nobutada Member Posts: 84
    Options

Personally I want another Samurai With powers of leatherface

Like Could probably be Rin's long lost brother or descendant of Kazan who's Focused on Agility and Could Do katana swings that'll one shot you

And could have something Like a shadowy Dash or something aswell to spice things up

• HoodedWildKard
    HoodedWildKard Member Posts: 2,013
    Options

I'd love to see the indo raptor from jurassic world. It'd be an amazing killer and would be intelligent enough to obey the entity and sacrifice survivors. Would have good tracking and stealth perks methinks.

Side note it surprises me that jason vorhees hasn't been added to the game yet. Perhaps the xenomorph from alien.

• HoodedWildKard
    HoodedWildKard Member Posts: 2,013
    Options

Ooh. Lady dimetrescu would make an excellent killer too.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,177
    Options

Some kind of insect/bug based killer. Using a swarm to attack survivors.

An arachnid killer, could use spiderlings or webs or something.

Ice based killer (see my Ice Queen)

The license around Jason Vorhees made it impossible to add him for a long time. Now the issues have been kinda settled but the owners are still split (I think the first movie involving Camp Crystal Lake, Jason’s mother and all belongs to one party while the other stuff with the iconic Jason including Hockey mask and machete belong to another party) - so if they add Friday the 13th, it might still take some time for negotiations and it won’t be including everything as we might want..