Is it intended Dredge not losing bloodlust while holding his power?

Options
lav3
lav3 Member Posts: 758

After leaving Remnant, his Bloodlust doesn't disappear and it can still increase up to 3rd stage.

Comments

• Sadako_Best_Girl
    Sadako_Best_Girl Member Posts: 658
    Options

Sadako does not lose bloodlust neither when manifesting and demanifesting. I wonder if it is a thing they are going for with killers going forwards.

• versacefeng
    versacefeng Member Posts: 1,084
    edited July 2022
    Options

I'm gonna assume its a bug since most killers lose bloodlust when charging/using their power and Dredge isn't weak enough to where he may need bloodlust.

• Bwsted
    Bwsted Member Posts: 3,452
    edited July 2022
    Options

The notion that bloodlust resets when a killer 'uses' their power is actually a little bit of a lie.

All killers work like Dredge. Bloodlust doesn't reset if they cancel the action (Billy, Huntress, Doc, Clown, Demo, Nemesis, etc.). Very noticeable on zoning powers. I haven't tested it om Dredge, but the only thing that shouldn't happen is for him to build BL while holding his power. That's it.

I suppose, initiating your m2 isn't enough of a 'conspicous' use of your power if you're the killer in order for it to reset your bloodlust. Even if the m2 used in that fashion does indeed affect the chase. Meanwhile, DS does deactivate if you even just tap an interaction that resets completely, like totems. Or, even if you sneeze. But not if you get healed completely. Because.

Don't worry. From next patch, BHVR decided to buff bloodlust. Because it's clearly a good mechanic and design. And nerf DS.

Post edited by Bwsted on