Which Killer is the most evil (original killers)

Options
Bio_
Bio_ Member Posts: 20

Which killer in your opinion is the most evil

In my opinion it's the doctor

Comments

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options

Doctor. Second place would be Clown or Trickster.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,790
    Options

The Doctor revelled in torturing people for his own sick ends. Out of all the original killers, he has no redeeming features and even the way he goes about the trial he's absolutely enjoying the pain he's dishing out.

• Mysterioso
    Mysterioso Member Posts: 79
    Options

Hands down has to be Doctor. His archives tome lore solidified his position in my opinion. That archives cutscene do be......extreme.

• AnchorTea
    AnchorTea Member Posts: 1,013
    edited August 2022
    Options

Trickster may be flashy and funny but I avoid people with his personality

• En3ermost
    En3ermost Member Posts: 298
    edited August 2022
    Options

Speaking about original killers only, Trickster, Ghostface, Clown and Doctor are the most evil ones.

Those 4 are pure sadists that 100% enjoy what they are doing and would probably never leave the Entity's realm even if given the chance to.

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 5,983
    Options

At least Doctor does it for research trickster just straight up like to kill for no reason other than fun.

While Ghosftace does it for attention.

mabye you could argue clown 2 tho

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,028
    Options

My first thought was Clown but y’all are making good points about Doctor and Trickster.

I think what makes Clown scarier than others is his ability to out physical most people (he might be the strongest original killer), him not discriminating against children (multiple childrens costumes), and his drugging of victims. I find him grotesque when reading about him.

• writer123
    writer123 Member Posts: 6
    Options

But the Doctor seems to be one of the least brutal in the game. He finishes off people by simply electrocuting them, unlike most other killers in the game who are more brutal and vicious by stabbing or slashing their victims. He may be a little cranky and eccentric, but he seems one of the least scariest in the game.

• Spirit_IsTheBest
    Spirit_IsTheBest Member Posts: 590
    edited August 2022
    Options

Ghostface isn't getting much attention, he literally went from town to town just to kill people, and he took photos of his victims and written all about it in his newspapers, and he enjoyed what he did. Doctor is a close second for me.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,846
    Options
  • Spirit_IsTheBest
    Spirit_IsTheBest Member Posts: 590
    Options

Ignore my last comment but the EVILEST of them all is Rin's father, killing her for no reason! How dare he do that to the goddess.

• GannTM
    Options

Yep. He’s a horrible human being for making her go through that.

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,732
    edited August 2022
    Options

I mean, he killed/imprisoned a lot of people for money and for kicks, and if the state of the Saloon is any indication, he didn’t exactly care if innocent people got caught in the crossfire, he’s not the worst but he’s not exactly morally upstanding

• GannTM
    Options

Yeah that’s right. Couldn’t exactly remember what his lore was. He’s definitely not as bad as Doctor or Trickster but yeah he isn’t good either.

• Takeda_Nobutada
    Takeda_Nobutada Member Posts: 84
    Options

Oni cuz He destroys everything without regret and there's no humanity in him It's Just him and the devil inside and outside

A Perfect Killing machine Who looks good and destroys everything

• ItzZane_
    ItzZane_ Member Posts: 965
    Options

It's down to doctor or dredge, though doctor might come out on top. Since dredge might be an animal of sorts.

All killers don't have any humanity in them, after entering the realm of course. Oni wasn't really THAT evil compared to doctor or trickster.

• sonata93
    sonata93 Member Posts: 400
    edited September 2022
    Options

I'd say Trickster and Doctor. I'd say these are the two original killers which, according to their lore, take great pleasure in their role as killers as well as their horrible activities before they entered the realm. Killers like Artist, Wraith, Twins, Huntress etc were really victims of their circumstances and the entity prayed on their vulnerability and pain.

As already stated, Dredge, Demo, etc are more animalistic and morality isn't exactly something which determines their actions. But I suppose a case could be made for Dredge as it's very much an entity which feeds off evil/pain.

• Zeidoktor
    Zeidoktor Member Posts: 2,047
    Options

Does the Knight fall under Very Evil, you think? His lore has him as an unrepentant marauder, killing and torturing both for his goals and for pleasure. He actively sees honor and chivalry as pretense people use to hide more base motives that he embraces.

• En3ermost
    En3ermost Member Posts: 298
    Options

He definitely seems evil but not complete evil, as he sure didn't had an easy early life and seems capable of forming genuine friendship with other people like his 3 guards.

He's comparable to Oni imo, so a bit less evil than Trickster, Ghostface, Clown and Doctor.

• BigFatAl
    BigFatAl Member Posts: 43
    Options

The Clown is John Wayne Gacy if he got lazy about killing and turned to junk food & alcoholism.

• MeltingPenguins
    MeltingPenguins Member Posts: 3,743
    Options

Not really for kicks.

Money and the prospect of getting revenge on Bayshore? yeah. But... going by his lore, he was only ever vicious on people that genuinely pissed him off.

As for the state of the saloon, I don't think we can take what we see ingame as any indicator, as the way these corpses look is... not making much sense.

And the mention in his lore of getting caught in the crossfire doesn't seem to be more excessive than what you had in the real old west.

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,732
    Options

The mask is licensed, the man behind it is a original creation by BHVR

• Knightenjoyer213
    Knightenjoyer213 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 18
    Options
  • Brokenbones
    Brokenbones Member Posts: 5,155
    edited December 2022
    Options

In terms of pure motivation and the extent of suffering, Doctor is the most evil of all the Killers simply because he wasn't just about killing people. His whole thing was experimentation; mind control, breaking people's minds and bodies with various methods of "treatment" and I think the worst part of it all was:

He was allowed to do it, pretty much. After what Doctor put people through, being killed as a result was probably mercy

I'm also going to mention Ghost Face, he's technically licensed but the 'character' of Danny Johnson is original. I would say he's one of the most Evil because it's not just about killing for him either. He makes a routine out of his kills, he plans and premeditates everything out and then makes a story out of it. It's why his tome is so amusing to read because he actually loses his cool and it exposes what he really is deep down; a narcissist who can't stand being made fun of.

Trickster's also in the same boat; he got his whole band killed out of jealousy and then went on to capture people, torture them and then make music out of their death screams. Like jesus, that is one messed up guy. His tome however reveals he is just not very good at the whole "not getting caught" part. You could argue Yun-Jin is just as Evil as Trickster because she knew about what he was doing and did nothing to stop him, to further her own selfish goals.

Oni and Knight I would argue are Evil simply due to their body counts and their questionable motives, but they are from a vastly different time, unlike the others who are from a somewhat modern time.

• CompleatBeet
    CompleatBeet Member Posts: 117
    Options

Surprised how no one's mentioned Michael when he's described as the embodiment of pure evil.

• CompleatBeet
    Options

I feel like people overlook how broken Amanda is. She was framed for a drug crime she didn't commit and became a heroin addict in prison, and was targeted by Jigsaw soon after her release. She barely survived her game and was traumatised enough she was able to quit her drug addiction. She was then manipulated into joining Jigsaw's cause, as she believed she was genuinely saved by his game. Even after quitting and being "reformed" in Jigsaw's eyes, she had to cave in to her self destructive tendencies somehow by self harming, and she clearly showed remorse for her first victims. After Adam failed his test he was left to die by Jigsaw, but Amanda was haunted by nightmares and guilt so she attempted to kill him out of mercy. After her plan failed and he died an even more gruesome death at her hands she felt even worse and had a breakdown. Even after she had got her revenge on Eric Matthews, the man who had framed her in the first place, she suffered a mental breakdown. When her and Jigsaw's identities were released, she became extremely reliant and dependent on him, because without him she was nothing now. The reason she began rigging her games to make them unwinnable was to ensure John could not recruit more apprentices and thereby securing her as his favoured and successor. You can see how she becomes hysterical whenever John's condition worsened and how she was willing to kill Lynn to ensure John wouldn't find out about her involvement in his unborn son's death, failing her final test in doing so and dying knowing she had failed her master she had lived to serve. Personally I think she was manipulated and innocent, if anything she was a failure of Jigsaw.

• RakNieborakYT
    RakNieborakYT Member Posts: 300
    Options

Me too, and dredge is also the pure evil and even more evil cuz myers just kills while dredge consumes them like #########?

• CompleatBeet
    Options

Dredge isn't really evil, it's similar to Pyramid Head/Demogorgon/Nemesis because it's not a human and as far as we know doesn't have a conscience of it's own.

• RakNieborakYT
    RakNieborakYT Member Posts: 300
    Options

ahh so ur talking about human killers! i thought it was general non-licensed, but ok

• Vampwire
    Vampwire Member Posts: 704
    Options

I think Dredge is the embodiment of Evil. Not to be confused with Micheal who's evil incarnate. Not a huge difference but still an important one between the two. The Dredge isn't actually the meat suit but a formless darkness that preys on pain and fear.