So we will basicly dont see the lvl 50 bloodweb anymore?

Options
BenZ0
BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125
edited July 2022 in General Discussions

After playing and leveling a while I realized that you are "forced" to prestige. Which means you dont get to stick around with the big lvl 50 bloodweb where you have most stuff to choose from which kinda sucks imo.

Sure you dont lose anything from it but if you get thrown back to the lvl 1 blood web you do get alot less stuff and especially you have less room to choose which addons or other things you wanna take.

Atleast reset the blood web back to lvl 30 after prestige 3 (But you are still lvl 1 if you know what I mean) so you reach your lvl 50 blood web much quicker and have more of it in the end.

Comments

• Hensen2100
    Hensen2100 Member Posts: 339
    Options

I think that's the point, to reduce the overall grind to get characters online but make hoarding items less feasible. It was a bit silly that I was stacking "ultra rares" into the hundreds under the old system

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 5,994
    Options

Thankfully the majority of pink addons are garbage so if it resets every 50 thats fine for me, dont like that i am forced to prestige

• hastarkis
    hastarkis Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 580
    Options

They promised to solve the problem and increase rarity of nodes after prestige (I believe it was in dev blog when they said about 2mill bp-cap). Not now but... soon?

• fulltonon
    fulltonon Member Posts: 5,762
    Options

They said "we'll fix it later blah blah blah" but I doubt it to be coming anytime soon, maybe 20 year anniversary?

• FrozenTvDinner
    FrozenTvDinner Member Posts: 16
    Options

i love being forced to spend 20k blood points to get prestige, i mean get more items. im not paying.

• VikingDragonXii
    VikingDragonXii Member Posts: 2,885
    Options

20k is nothing....you get that in one game. Yea I know the issue is forcing to prestige.

• FrozenTvDinner
    FrozenTvDinner Member Posts: 16
    edited July 2022
    Options

Yeah 20k is not that much its the principle, but if i want to Prestige all killers (all are at Lvl 9) the cost is 1.5 million. thats alot of blood points to be able to to do that. Yeah they didnt cut down the blood web cost, just increased it.

• Zephinism
    Zephinism Member Posts: 534
    Options

most killers aren't reliant on them so it's not too bad but I did think we were gonna get rarer addons earlier once we hit certain prestige levels.

• VikingDragonXii
    VikingDragonXii Member Posts: 2,885
    Options

The biggest grind for most players was for perks, be it trying to find the perk you want after prestige or looking for the upgraded tiers, now that you don't lose anything after prestige and with how prestige works now that it unlocks all perks of said character onto each corresponding character it does lower the grind.

As for addons I barely use anything above yellow in most cases some purples but barely use any Iri addons because most are crap. So as I level up I'll have a stockpile of addons.