dashboarded twice in a row.

Options
plus a straight out quit by the killer, where i at least got points.  the new thing among killers seems to be having a temper tantrum and throwing the checkerboard into the air.  this, in the form of closing the app (ps4).  straight up obnoxious and wastes all the survivor's time.  not cool.  

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    edited June 2018
    Options

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    plus a straight out quit by the killer, where i at least got points.  the new thing among killers seems to be having a temper tantrum and throwing the checkerboard into the air.  this, in the form of closing the app (ps4).  straight up obnoxious and wastes all the survivor's time.  not cool.  

Survivors DC so regularly in my games, I can only laugh about this
    Playing doc => DC
    Playing nurse => DC
    playing iri huntress => DC
    not finding ruin fast => DC
    getting downed => DC
    SWF at hatch? => DC
    Franklins => DC
    slugged => DC
    missed DS => DC
    mate failed flashlight save => DC

Just to give a short overview :wink:
    Oh and btw, if all survivors DC the killer gains 2,5k BP in TOTAL while he loses ALL his addons/offering

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@Master

On ps4, If killer DC’s, you lose shards, rank, points, and items. Killers do it whenever exits are powered. It also sends you straight to the menu, so they are anonymous. The perfect rage quit tool. It needs to be gone.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    edited June 2018
    Options

@Master

On ps4, If killer DC’s, you lose shards, rank, points, and items. Killers do it whenever exits are powered. It also sends you straight to the menu, so they are anonymous. The perfect rage quit tool. It needs to be gone.

Yes I know there is that closing app abuse, they need to do sth about it
    But it doesnt change my point that the killer is screwed everytime the survivors DC, even via "esc"

• Jack11803
    Options

@Master

Both are super annoying. Make rage quitters lose an entire rank, and if disconnect % is even FIVE get a ban. It’s not that low when you think about it. And of course it would ban you if it was above 5% but you only played one game that you disconnected. Have it be 5% and add a certain amount of games played required so someone who plays ONE game that’s interrupted doesn’t get banned.

• theagitatedapricot
    theagitatedapricot Member Posts: 78
    Options
    RemoveSWF said:

I can't remember the last time I had a game where at least one survivor didn't ragequit.

Why bother lying like this? Nobody believes that.
  • theagitatedapricot
    Options
    Master said:

@EpicFailTryHard said:

Survivors DC so regularly in my games, I can only laugh about this
    Playing doc => DC
    Playing nurse => DC
    playing iri huntress => DC
    not finding ruin fast => DC
    getting downed => DC
    SWF at hatch? => DC
    Franklins => DC
    slugged => DC
    missed DS => DC
    mate failed flashlight save => DC

Just to give a short overview :wink:
    Oh and btw, if all survivors DC the killer gains 2,5k BP in TOTAL while he loses ALL his addons/offering

Hex cleansed too soon - DC
    Gens pop too fast - DC
    NOED doesn't activate - DC
    Flashlight save - DC
    Decisive Strike hit - DC
    Survivor about to go thru exit - DC
    Body blocked effectively - DC
    Can't catch a survivor - DC
    Feelings got hurt - DC

Oh and btw, if a killer DCs all survivors get nothing, lose their items, add ons and offerings.
  • Jack11803
    edited June 2018
    Options

Survivors complaining about killers, killers complaining about survivors; me? I deal with double the trouble because I play both. Dealing with twice the salt, messages, DC’s, and problems is annoying as all hell.

• theagitatedapricot
    Options
    I play both and deal with DCs on both sides, too. There's just certain people in this community that try to portray survivors as the only ones who do anything wrong.
  • theagitatedapricot
    Options
    RemoveSWF said:

The differences is, survivors ragequit all the time just because they're losing the game.

Most killers are used to losing. Their main reason for quitting is being griefed by SWF troll squads who can act with impunity because the balance is so bad.

Yes, survivors do quit all the time. So do killers.
  • lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142
    Options

I can only speak on the PS4, but rage quitting is far too common by BOTH sides. Killers and survivors are both horrible about it.

• EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    edited June 2018
    Options
    it's ridiculous, i just had a game where i would usually teabag in a leisurely fashion at the gate before departing but i had to hastily vacate due to my fears of being dashboarded.  enough already.
  • lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@RemoveSWF said:
    The differences is, survivors ragequit all the time just because they're losing the game.

Most killers are used to losing. Their main reason for quitting is being griefed by SWF troll squads who can act with impunity because the balance is so bad.

I deal with killer quits all the time. I’m a solo player. You may just see killer DC less, because YOU ARE the killer

I get to see it watching my wife play as a solo survivor. It is a problem for both, esp on the console.