We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

New Item ideas?

Options
IMA_MAWNSTER
IMA_MAWNSTER Member Posts: 8
edited June 2018 in General Discussions

I have had a little browse and I couldn't really find any posts about survivor items

lets face it guys, we haven't had any new items for quite a while

so this is my idea:

Adrenaline Shots
An injection that you carry to give you a 30 second speed boost
to either running, searching, healing or repairing

The addons could be that you can get rid of the exhaustion debuf. So lets say after using sprint burst or something you could use adrenaline to get rid of exhaustion and sprint burst again?
or some that could remove some of your debufs that are inflicted on you by killers.

Any thoughts?

or whats your ideas on Items?

Comments

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

Make the boost 15% with a 30s cooldown, and you could call it balanced.

On a more serious note : I don't think survivors deserve more speed boosting abilities.

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@Runiver

Dont remember the thread name, but that guy that suggested blankets, that made sense, was in depth with add ons, and I want it.

• IMA_MAWNSTER
    IMA_MAWNSTER Member Posts: 8
    Options

Well I just posted survivor items cause I had the idea and I know a lot of people have ideas of how they would like DBD to go in the future, and hopefully the Devs can see some posts and ideas and put them to effect or answer whether or not we are getting new or more items.

for both survivor and killers

• hMM
    hMM Member Posts: 121
    Options

A compass that helps you find the hatch.
    -Has 3 uses
    -Revealing hatch location takes one use
    -Has 30 seconds of cool down after using it
    -Has 30 meter range
    -Does NOT reveal the hatch as an aura, but rather shows in what direction it is in

(i'm not a native english speaker so apologies for my terrible english)