freddy change idea

Options

yes I know, this is the 100th one most likely and really all I see after every patch, is sometimes a Freddy nerf, like for example, 2.4.0 ptb lockers make Freddy power useless and generators at some angles you cannot see aura survivors, then you have overcharge and unnerving presence that just ruin the ability, so I thought, why not remake the ability to make perks and well, aura reading and to make his ability suck in the chase and outside of the chase

first idea is that people asleep can only be woken up from other survivors or through failing only healing skill checks, but while asleep you still feel the progress regression and skill checks will be less common, upon waking up, you will be effected by a new debuff effect to exhaustion that only effects Freddy ability, the exhaustion debuff is like the exhaustion debuff from using lithe, balanced landing, sprint burst, etc but you move slower by 5 percent, vault speed and any progress to healing,activating an exit gate,jumping into hatch, generator progress, and doing totems is decreased by 2%, any skillchecks during the exhaustion debuff will be faster by 5 percent, being exhausted before waking up will add 2% to both movement speed and action speed, the exhaustion timer is 15 seconds and will stack upon the original exhaustion timer, add-ons will affect this exhaustion timer (when I make add-on reworks for this I will post them and this discussion link into it) now the aura, when a survivor is asleep there aura(s) will always be revealed to you at all times until awake which freddy will be alerted of this by a sound notification if within 16 meters of the survivor that awoken. Why I put first idea I have no idea