If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

So I have tried to play in different ways as Killer

Options
BenZ0
BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125
edited July 2022 in General Discussions

First I just played like I did to win and I had a kill rate of 3,7, its mixed with all kind of Killers cuz this is not a data analysis and I didnt seperate everything now. Its just to showcase the difference here.

Today I decided to try to play "nice". I put on make your choice and played with "hooking" builds like make your choice, pop, call of brine etc. All kind of perks that promote me to go to gens and play in a "nice" way.

I had a MUCH harder time, I struggled hard and barely got the same results as from yesterday with my normal gameplay. I got a killrate of 2,2 on average. Keep in mind I played roughly 30 games in both days.

I got even teabagged and laughed on cuz I am "bad" btw how nice of survivors :)

I was hoping that with the update it has been easier but somehow it is even harder to win now with a nice gameplay mindset. Idk what exactly causes that or maybe I just had a bad day and played in general worse today than yesterday.

Anyway I have the feeling you still are forced to slug, tunnel and camp to win in most games which is sad and boring.

• * For those who misunderstand this post. Its not about how I cant get 4ks, it is in comparison between playing with or without camping, slugging and tunneling.*
Post edited by BenZ0 on

Comments