A great update! :D

As a killer I have to say I am enjoying this update very much. I still both win and lose but when I lose now I feel like it is not because I got outplayed. I am able to now play some of my other favorite killers like Slinger and Nemisis while still having fun. A great update! :D

Comments

• MikeyIsHere
    MikeyIsHere Member Posts: 44

I would argue that Dead Hard actually requires skill to use now as in you have to actually dodge a hit rather than just burst to a pallet. Base BT is far from useless especially if working with a team. It gives you time to reposition. DS is ment to stop direct tunneling. If you have time to work on a gen or heal.. well then you aren't being tunneled, therefore you don't need it. I'm not saying there are not issues that could also improve survivors experience, but I am saying that a lot of negativity seems to be coming from the fact that survivors have not gotten use to the fact that the killers have a chance now. There is actual gameplay and back and forth.

• sluc16
    sluc16 Member Posts: 537
    edited July 2022

Sure, working with a team base BT works great, but most player base is solo players. DH was destroyed and only helps for half a second, the precision you need is ridiculous and just a little bit of latency screws you up, so no, it does not require skill, it requires luck. And DS with 3 second stun and useless after gates are powered, might as well just remove the perk.

And killers have always had the most powerful perks so they have always had a chance, but now is just easy mode for them

• MikeyIsHere

I will agree that solo q is a pain and not nearly as fun. Also I hear you on the dead hard reaction time and such. Especially with the animations it can be rough. But I still stand by my opinion that I like this update a a lot.

• MikeyIsHere

Out of curiosity, would you rather have them roll back the update or improve upon it further?

• MikeyIsHere

It's my opinion that we should balance games off the strongest and not the weakest. Solo q being the weakest and swf being the strongest as well as skilled killers vs weak killers. Unfortunately it can't go both ways unless there would be two separate game modes.