We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

No chance of escaping when this happens

Being the last survivor alive when the killer closes the hatch how can i have a chance of escaping out the exit gate if i go to open the gate and the switch gets and stays blocked then leaves me no extra time to open it so the times runs out and i die or the killer gets me this happened a bunch of times now pretty annoying

Comments

• Biscuits
    Biscuits Member Posts: 1,097

If you are worried about this scenario there are perks and items to guarantee you win in this situation. If you aren't running any perks or items to win a 50/50 then you shouldn't be upset when you lose a 50/50.

• FriendlyKiller
    FriendlyKiller Member Posts: 337

If the killer is running No Way Out and closes the hatch on you and you don't have a key you're in a pretty bad spot. About all you can do is hide wait out the 60 second nwo and hope. Or even better, don't let yourself get in that position in the first place.

• Marik1987
    Marik1987 Member Posts: 1,700
    edited July 2022

As Solo-Q, I would recommend to run "Wake-Up" and "save-yourself-perks". Sometimes RNG is pretty nuts for one side with the gate-placements.

• caramelpudding
    caramelpudding Member Posts: 118

It is absolutely doable, you just have to stop opening when the first light is about to go on and then hide. When the killer comes and goes back to the other gate you go back and open the door fully. However, it is absolutely no guarantee you will escape that way. It depends on how far the gates are from each other and what killer you are facing.

• Sumnox
    Sumnox Member Posts: 605

In a lot of situations the gates spawn literally next to each other. The killer can just sit in the middle watching both. This happens very very often.

This is intended, to guarantee kills no matter what you do.