The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Which killer(s) gives you joy in your games?

Chocolate_Cosmos
Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,735
edited July 2022 in General Discussions

Aka which killers you love playing againts and why?

Comments

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

Huntress, Billy and demo are the most fun killers to p,any against imo. They are all pretty strong while still leaving room for counterplay. They can also all snowball well if survivors misplay

• MaudetteClorel
    MaudetteClorel Member Posts: 83

Huntress <3 you never know if it’s a machine gun huntress or a sniper who can take you out from the other end of the map

• Xendritch
    Xendritch Member Posts: 1,842

Plague because everything she does is strong but also counterable.

Dredge for being actually scary.

Nemesis because the zombies are memes.

Demo for being the most balanced

Twins because getting chased by Victor is funny and not because you get to play kick the baby because victor is not a baby he's like 40 or something yeah let's go with that.

But yeah that's my top 5 most likely, shockingly it's all killers I like to play as well.

• Valaryyn
    Valaryyn Member Posts: 76

Nemesis, Demogorgon, and Blight are my favorites because chase feels super interactive against them and you often get the chance to make good plays.

• Ghostofsnow
    Ghostofsnow Member Posts: 160
    edited July 2022

Billy, though i also play him. hes a scary killer when good but also has a huge risk/reward to his power as opposed to a lot of other stuff. plus the high speed and one shot means hes always a threat to a player

• Phantom_
    Phantom_ Member Posts: 1,327

Whichever killer that has any bit of personality. So usually Ghostface, Executioner, and some Bubba's.

• ColonGlock
    ColonGlock Member Posts: 1,224

Michael is a soothing killer

• playhard
    playhard Member Posts: 279

Oni the sensation of get dash hit

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713
    edited July 2022

I don’t play survivor but my favorite killers to play as at the moment are probably Sadako and Dredge because of their combination of teleportation and stealth. Dredge gets to teleport more reliably, Sadako’s stealth is a little more universally available and she’s shorter which helps with blocking line of sight, but they’re both a lot of fun to play and really thematic killers. In terms of effectiveness I think Dredge is about 4/5, he’s really good, and Sadako is about 2/5, she’s ok but I wouldn’t turn down her getting slightly buffed when they eventually get around to her balance pass. (Get rid of her lullaby, for instance, I’m not sure why she’s the only Undetectable killer with a lullaby.)

Also Dredge is one of the only killers I’ve had survivors actually say after a match in chat that they thought was really cool. I had a game just this week where one of the survivors was mentioning how they got seriously jump scared a couple of times by him. 🙂

• SimpingPapaya
    SimpingPapaya Member Posts: 28

Trickster <3 I love listening to his giggles while he chases me

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,864

Spirit always gives me joy whether I’m playing as her, against her, or just spending quality time with her in general 🥰

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090

Billy, Bubba (yes, even facecamping ones), Freddy

• EvilSerje
    EvilSerje Member Posts: 1,070

Hutress probably.

It's easier to say which killer I totally hate to go against.

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600

Myers as he gives me legit jump scares and is such a simple killer. He can also be legit dangerous if you take him too lightly with certain addins - gives him just the right amount of edge to keep me on my toes.

I like going against fellow Docs too. More because I understand him more deeply than any other characters, so I have a good feel of how to play around him. It's also a possible opportunity to learn new tricks or builds from the player.

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 6,057

I love facing scratched mirror Myers (or Plaything infinite T3 Myers) because the game is actually spooky, something DBD sorely lacks in its default state.

Demos are always fun, and Billies and Deathslingers are rare sights that I love to tangle with.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

Nurse. I really love running against nurse.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,132

Myers, because for me he has the biggest scare-factor, and the threat of the insta-kill is always an adrenaline booster.

Other mentions: Demo, Executioner, Nemesis and Billy.

• AReallyBoredHuman
    AReallyBoredHuman Member Posts: 48

I like when ghostfaces do their funny little teabag.

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,461

Dredge

because that chase music is a bop

• Dsnooz
    Dsnooz Member Posts: 241

#1 Demogorgon

Followed by Billy, Doctor, Huntress, and Trapper.

• squbax
    squbax Member Posts: 1,438

Depends, on mid mmr yes, but any good survivor player worth their salt will loop a billy for as long as that billy commits to the chase, as even countering curving is pretty easy.

• Beatricks
    Beatricks Member Posts: 857

If Bubba isn't facecamping, he is probably one of the most exciting killers to be going up against.

I also never mind a Pig. I wanted to say Wraiths as well, but considering just how insanely often they run NOED, I'll take it back.

• SuzuKR
    SuzuKR Member Posts: 3,910
    edited July 2022

Going against Nurse/Blight is most fun, but I like all of them except Hag cause of her jumpscare traps.

• Wampirita
    Wampirita Member Posts: 809

I unironically love testing my mindgames vs Nurse and Blight.

I don't like the same chase over and over, Shift+W gaming. Nothing feels better than outsmarting the good killer into making a horrible mistake.

I love forcing Legions out of their power to hear that AAAGH.

I love forcing a tantrum on Bubba and dance with his saw.

Making a Trickster lose his entire arsenal of knives without securing a healthstate is a great achievement for me.

I'm TERRIFIED of Deathslingers, but I can't help the excitement when I face one.

When I spawn into the match and I hear Pinhead's cube, he better be sure I'm gonna take all of his time.

Hilbillys are an absolute rays of sunshine. I'd pay money to face them more.

Most of the m1 killers don't have much to offer in a chase. Killers that are committed to scoring a down with their powers are the true fun of this game.

Overall, i love most of the killers. As long as they're trying, it's fun

• Grigerbest
    Grigerbest Member Posts: 1,410
    edited July 2022

Love playing against stealthy killers and nurse.

(forgot why)

Stealthy killers is always fun, I like getting spooks.

Nurse feels completely defferent to go against, sometimes in more fun way.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,410

Freddy, Myers, Pig, Wraith...

Pretty much anyone who was there when I started playing, except Legion.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,888

Mikey in any form. He's so fun.

I enjoy Billy and Demo a lot too.

• versacefeng
    versacefeng Member Posts: 1,132
    edited July 2022

Blight.

When they're not wannabe comp players and are actually good.