We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Cosmetic Shop Prices Should Be Lower

Options
Jack11803
Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
edited June 2018 in General Discussions

Not a lot, but currentally you’ll be making less money as it’s not anywhere near the Golden mean. Tons of people have stated they won’t buy them. Perhaps if you shaved off maybe just a few dollars you’d make more money? Although they’d be cheaper, much more people would buy them; currentally they are the price you’d expect from a free:to:play game.

Comments

• TangledHelix
    TangledHelix Member Posts: 89
    Options

I didn't think it would be that bad. In all honestly as it stands now I prefer buying things in dlc packages on steam rather than buying auric cells. I mean 50 dollars for like 6 outfits. Oh well. I really liked the stuff they made too.

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
    Options

The prices are steep. They should just lower everything by 200 cells... and I'd be a big spender.

I just feel like there's not a good value for them.

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@Dwight_Confusion said:
    The prices are steep. They should just lower everything by 200 cells... and I'd be a big spender.

I just feel like there's not a good value for them.

Don’t need to lower all them, just the expensive ones. Cheaper ones can get lowered progressively less.