We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

exclusive cosmetics for DLCs

Options

didn't the devs say that paid DLCs like "flesh and mud" and "spark of madness" would get an exclusive cosmetic if you bought them. am i wrong?

Comments

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@LycanCHKN said:
    didn't the devs say that paid DLCs like "flesh and mud" and "spark of madness" would get an exclusive cosmetic if you bought them. am i wrong?

YUP! It’s the alt outfits, like tuxedo ace and white shirt Kate. They are VERY misleading.

• LycanCHKN
    LycanCHKN Member Posts: 56
    edited June 2018
    Options

oh, so if i, guy which doesn't have ace, buy ace with shards i only get his default outfit? and also what about the hag? she doesn't have an alternative outfit, will it be added?

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@LycanCHKN said:
    oh, so if i, guy which doesn't have ace, buy ace with shards i only get his default outfit? and also what about the hag? she doesn't have an alternative outfit, will it be added?

No, another outfit won’t be added. Each chapter comes with one set, not two. Seeing how leatherface is cheaper, Dwight gets just a head. Kate getting just a shirt that’s a pallet swap.... laziness

• LycanCHKN
    LycanCHKN Member Posts: 56
    Options

wow, just wow.. thank you for answering tho ;)