Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Catering to Killers, gets you no survivors left to play.

DDOS. I am writing this well over an hour after it happened. I still have no connection to the internet through my network.

My boyfriend has been convincing me to find better games together, since the latest update. He’s been playing since release. I just joined February. I’ve been obsessed since and my boyfriend and I use it as our bonding/chill time. Now, I’m considering it.

(Also, for better understanding… My boyfriend’s perk build was—:Borrowed Time, Saboteur, break out and breakdown. My Perk build was—: Boil Over, No Mither, Tenacity and Flip flop)

The last match was against a nurse, who had the Aimbot MOD. My boyfriend had 2 hooks, while I remained with zero. The killer kept trying, and eventually got fed up when he realized even AimBot wasn’t going to help him.

next thing we know, our game crashes. We’ve been waiting over an hour now. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to get the killers username. Also, having a report and rating options after game is extremely useless, as DBD doesn’t ever check them. Also, no clue why there is a block button when even if we have them blocked, we still run into them.

All dead by daylight is doing is creating a monster and toxic community. I never realized how people can be so upset or pressed about a video game to the point of DDOS, in game bullying (slugging and leading to bleed out.

This has become so toxic, and just all around leaving a bad taste in my mouth from not being able to participate in gameplay, getting a ban for DCing when I’m not the one who should be punished. There is no reason for someone to sit through a game they aren’t even able to be involved in.

I regret putting so much money into this game for all the characters, rifts and outfits. Because now, it’s no longer fun. People take this game way too seriously. It seems like the ones who do, are children who shouldn’t be playing as they’re not mature enough.

finally after all my gameplay I perfected my perk build (just yesterday I tweaked it. Before was boil over, breakdown, tenacity and flip flop).

It’s sad to see there isn’t smart enough people are to come up with their own builds to counteract. They have to resort to throwing a tantrum like a toddler.

I’m sorry my build was too big brained, but that doesn’t mean you screw someone out of their internet for hours.

Please start taking your reports and ratings seriously. Otherwise this game is going to collapse down just as fast as it built.

Comments