Low rank survivors?

Options
sadmuffins13
sadmuffins13 Member Posts: 73
edited December 2018 in General Discussions
So im a rank 1 killer but lately ive been placed with alot of brown ranks and greens?? I dont think is fair as i just clean house. Are any other killer mains experiencing this?

Answers

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258
    Options

They are probably R1 SWF players carrying their R20 friends. Normally it would put them with the R20 killers, so R1 survivors can smurf, but sadly (for them) this does not always work.

• OakLestat
    OakLestat Member Posts: 125
    Options

Yeah it is happening more for some reason. I tend to lay off the pressure after I kill the first one or two to quickly and then just mess around for the rest of the match if I can tell they are new.

The less fun games are when you get one or two sweaty's and 2 new survivors. Then you don't have a choice but to just end it as quickly as possible.

• sadmuffins13
    sadmuffins13 Member Posts: 73
    Options
    RSB said:

They are probably R1 SWF players carrying their R20 friends. Normally it would put them with the R20 killers, so R1 survivors can smurf, but sadly (for them) this does not always work.

Ive had some games where there were not any red rank survivors. My first assumption was swf ..if that was the case communcation was not good then lol. 
  • Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911
    Options
    RSB said:

I hate to admit to it but i was one of those people. My motive was to play with a friend who was new to dbd and was just having a miserable time playing with some awful randos one of which was a killer cooping with a survivour on our team. A lot of the time we would all get crushed way harder then if i just queued up by myself for a rank 1 game. Despite that it didnt matter being able to laugh it off with a friend made winning or losing unimportant. 

Obviously when i was doing this i wasnt gonna use flashlights as its kinda a dick move againist newer or mid rank killer players who are unable to counter that kind of play.