self-care and bite the bullet are kinda fun together

Aneurysm
Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270

I know, pretty bizarre time to start actually running self care. But I don't use it to heal myself, just as a "hold m1 to switch off injured noises" button when needed

I've been seeing more spirits about and they don't expect this, would recommend.

Comments

• Bartlaus
    Bartlaus Member Posts: 1,026

Yes, but wasting two perk slots just because there's a little chance you're playing against Spirit? Idk...

• OneGoodBoyDemo
    OneGoodBoyDemo Member Posts: 418

Yeah, i've been using bite the bullet recently and i really enjoying this build: Overcome, lucky break, self care and bite the bullet. It's so fun to be a ninja.

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270

It's particularly good against spirit but still decent enough against most of the others.

I take a medkit if I'm using lucky break too or I'll just use it all up too quickly </3 although it's nice being able to recover it

• Bartlaus
    Bartlaus Member Posts: 1,026

It's particularly good against spirit but still decent enough against most of the others.

Tell me why is it still decent against most killers? I can't think of a situation where it will really be of use to me. And selfcaring in a corner doesn't count 😅 It cannot be used during a chase. And if you're working on a gen and the killer comes, most likely he'll be looking for you, even if he doesn't hear anything.

But I don't use it to heal myself

Im glad to hear it, but then you run two perks for a worse Iron Will effect (I mean the prenerf one). Worse, because you have to stop moving to be silent. Old Iron Will also helped me during a chase. And you can't self care in a locker.