I am already gonna get stoned for this....

Options

can this community for once just learn to, oh I dont know, accept the nerfs/buffs that occur, they try there bests, and all you guys do is just attack them with hatred or hate how the buffed or nerfed somebody, they did it to balance the game out or they listened to the community, but FFS guys/gals, this game has gone so much farther than devs expected, and all we see is hatred and anger when they do something small or big, when freddy released, his only problem was is lunge distance, and now every update pretty much he gets nerfed on accident due to them trying to nerf or buff something else, locker aura was for bbq and this community cannot simply just start working on a generator from a certain angle, this sounds like hatred towards this community, but really guys, come on, and I know how borrowed time is right now in the PTB, but that could be taken out for the full release of the dlc/chapter for the update, and just one more thing, I have almost never seen anything for a nurse nerf, and that is making me very curious on what the community is doing

Comments

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Options
    I find it quite funny how people would click lol as if they were laughing at your post as if it was controversial or actually funny. 
    Do you know what I'm gonna lol too. Not at you but with you at the state of some of these evil forum people.
  • The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Kind of agree.

I was a bit iffy on the nerfing BBQ. It was a nice way to encourage non-camping.

But then someone here was praising it because they like to play stealthy and hiding in lockers/running Distorion gives them more tools to do that. Can't say it's not fair to give survivors more tools to play stealthy if that's how they enjoy playing. Its better than more loops lol

Except for Claudettes. ######### Claudettes.
  • alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559
    Options

@AshleyWB said:
    I find it quite funny how people would click lol as if they were laughing at your post as if it was controversial or actually funny. 
    Do you know what I'm gonna lol too. Not at you but with you at the state of some of these evil forum people.

yeah, lol in this forum to TONS of people is like a down vote, if they cant take a nerf or buff then heres a thought, straight from mathiue himself play something else, like civ (I actually like civilization revolution, if thats what he means) also I may have spelled his name wrong, if I did sorry

• alivebydeadight
    Options

@The_Crusader said:
    Kind of agree.

I was a bit iffy on the nerfing BBQ. It was a nice way to encourage non-camping.

But then someone here was praising it because they like to play stealthy and hiding in lockers/running Distorion gives them more tools to do that. Can't say it's not fair to give survivors more tools to play stealthy if that's how they enjoy playing. Its better than more loops lol

Except for Claudettes. [BAD WORD] Claudettes.

One thing im gonna say, distortion is a cool perk idea, infact in my opinion, this perk is a new level of balanced, a limit of uses, a small change to auras, exactly the correct idea for a perk, a limit of uses on it

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options

For every change i don't like, there's literally hundreds that i either do like or just accept.
    I mostly don't talk about them because nobody ever tells me how great i am for doing my job well.
    It's not a case of "If you don't, i won't either", it's moreso that i'm just used to it, and personally don't think there's anything wrong with not congratulating someone for doing their job properly.

• alivebydeadight
    Options

@Boss said:
    For every change i don't like, there's literally hundreds that i either do like or just accept.
    I mostly don't talk about them because nobody ever tells me how great i am for doing my job well.
    It's not a case of "If you don't, i won't either", it's moreso that i'm just used to it, and personally don't think there's anything wrong with not congratulating someone for doing their job properly.

what I mean is this community is rude to the devs when they release a patch they dont like at all, they literally didnt have to continue this game

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    Options

I do not think people should keep quiet, though. If people dislike something, or like something, they should mention it.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786
    edited December 2018
    Options

@alivebydeadight said:
    can this community for once just learn to, oh I dont know, accept the nerfs/buffs that occur, they try there bests, and all you guys do is just attack them with hatred or hate how the buffed or nerfed somebody, they did it to balance the game out or they listened to the community

People feel bad for the announced changes because that's not what's been asked. They basically listened the community backwards: people noted that Snap Out Of It works with Nurse's Calling so Mending should too, and they did exactly the opposite. If that's not infuriating (even for someone supportive to the devs as me) I don't know what it is.

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Options

-Throws stones-

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Options
    I HAVE A DREAM...for equality for all killers except from doc who is annoying af. 
  • alivebydeadight
    Options

@se05239 said:
    I do not think people should keep quiet, though. If people dislike something, or like something, they should mention it.

yeah but if they complain about he same exact bloody thing over and over and over again, it get quite annoying on forums, there was a short period of time when ds was not talked about, and me just opening forums and seeing that I literally started counting how many times people did it

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552
    Options

@Boss said:

The problem isn't you don't congratulate the devs.
    The changes that you approve is not approved by someone else. For example, I fully supported pallet vacuum changes, exhaustion changes, main building changes etc. Many killers on this forum also supported these changes. I also support new borrowed time, lockers and bloodlust nerf. Many forum killers didn't approve it or don't approve it.
    So from their point of view, there is always complaints and no satisfaction. Remember the exhaustion changes, they got review bombed.

• alivebydeadight
    Options

@PigNRun said:
    -Throws stones-

diversion has hit me hard in my time :(

• Boss
    Options

@alivebydeadight said:

@Boss said:

what I mean is this community is rude to the devs when they release a patch they dont like at all, they literally didnt have to continue this game

Okay, just gave my view on their changes.

• alivebydeadight
    Options

@Delfador said:

@Boss said:

The changes that you approve is not approved by someone else. For example, I fully supported pallet vacuum changes, exhaustion changes, main building changes etc. Many killers on this forum also supported these changes. I also support new borrowed time, lockers and bloodlust nerf. Many forum killers didn't approve it or don't approve it.
    So from their point of view, there is always complaints and no satisfaction. Remember the exhaustion changes, they got review bombed.

same here, but borrowed time was a perk made to not camp, and people complaining about the perk now, most likely camp or tunnel, and the changes made to pallets, exhaust, etc, I didn't mind, freddy I hated them doing that

• Boss
    Options

@Delfador said:

@Boss said:

Lol, Self Care's "MAYBE we'll touch this Perk next" announcement got ######### on hard.

• megdonalds
    megdonalds Member Posts: 742
    edited December 2018
    Options

@Delfador said:
    The community needs to grow up.

Won't never happen because everyone thinks being the only human in the world and only its arguments count.

Post edited by megdonalds on
  • alivebydeadight
    Options

@megdonalds said:

@Delfador said:
    The community needs to grow up.

Won't never happen because everyone thinks he's the only human in the world whose arguments count.

exactly who, you said he's

• Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    Options
    Even after starting this thread, I'm not surprised that you're still alivebydaylight.

We are a very tolerant community *

* sarcasm
  • The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Options

@se05239 said:

yeah but if they complain about he same exact bloody thing over and over and over again, it get quite annoying on forums, there was a short period of time when ds was not talked about, and me just opening forums and seeing that I literally started counting how many times people did it

That shall be talked about until the day its gone.

May Decisive Strike burn in hell for all eternty.
  • HuN7r3sS
    HuN7r3sS Member Posts: 211
    Options
    I'm pretty tolerant, I complain, then I learn, then I adapt. That's basically the system to follow
  • alivebydeadight
    Options

@Khalednazari said:
    Even after starting this thread, I'm not surprised that you're still alivebydaylight.

We are a very tolerant community *

• sarcasm

If I could change my username I would

• alivebydeadight
    Options

@HuN7r3sS said:
    I'm pretty tolerant, I complain, then I learn, then I adapt. That's basically the system to follow

IMPROVISE, ADAPT, OVERCOME

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552
    Options

@alivebydeadight said:

@HuN7r3sS said:

(Got genrushed)
    (Got camped and mori spammed)

• Tzeentchling9
    Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796
    edited December 2018
    Options
    My problem is that they didn't actually try to fix any of the Legion's problems. They just did a bunch of bug fixes.
  • alivebydeadight
    Options

@Delfador said:

@alivebydeadight said:

@HuN7r3sS said:

(Got genrushed)
    (Got camped and mori spammed)

welcome to my life

• ReneAensland
    ReneAensland Member Posts: 838
    Options

Do something about Camping, I ######### hate going into lobbies as a Survivor Casual and getting camped.
    That's my one and only.

I don't care about everything else.
    DS has never bothered me, I don't use BBQ and Chilly.

• Jed
    Jed Member Posts: 254
    Options
    Saw the title and thought the op was going to say how DbD is good... 
  • ACEvHEARTS
    ACEvHEARTS Member Posts: 403
    Options
    Oh. You meant that kind of stoned. I got excited for nothing. 
  • Stompa
    Stompa Member Posts: 154
    Options

@Delfador said:
    Borrowed time is fine. Don't camp, the problem is solved and hopefully, they will not change it.

They think that 115% ms is too much for this killer yet a killer like nurse exists.

I agree with you though. Everybody complains about everything and they always get overreaction from both survivors and killers. The community needs to grow up.

in the end they dont give a ######### about the affected players and implement it anyway

• The_Daydreamer
    The_Daydreamer Member Posts: 735
    Options

@Delfador said:
    Borrowed time is fine. Don't camp, the problem is solved and hopefully, they will not change it.

They think that 115% ms is too much for this killer yet a killer like nurse exists.

I agree with you though. Everybody complains about everything and they always get overreaction from both survivors and killers. The community needs to grow up.

I agree too. Tbh I thought that 115% would be a better Idea but after those changes, oh no fam. Just wait for those changes and let us see, if he still needs a buff or something like that. Cause I really feel like, that they try their best and I love supporting this game.

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,225
    Options

@Delfador said:

I agree too. Tbh I thought that 115% would be a better Idea but after those changes, oh no fam. Just wait for those changes and let us see, if he still needs a buff or something like that. Cause I really feel like, that they try their best and I love supporting this game.

They could also give frenzy a short charge time (plus 115%) so it wouldn't be a "free" hit on a survivor. Its still bullahit that normal attacks completely drain the meter.
  • akbays35
    akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123
    edited December 2018
    Options

No, the devs need to hear the feedback and adapt if we didn't ######### for a full year they wouldn't bother with dedicated servers. Also Nurse is only playable on PC, she's borderline unplayable on any other platform/controller so they can't nerf her. I'd honestly just hope they give her a full rework where she moves faster with a limited dash.

Also the only problem with Freddy is his lunge? He can't even interact with survivors until a seven second duration?

Just because Devs are doing one thing right doesn't mean they aren't doing three things wrong.

Also you're not gonna get stoned, get pebbled pleb.

Post edited by akbays35 on
  • alivebydeadight
    Options

@akbays35 said:
    No, the devs need to hear the feedback and adapt if we didn't ######### for a full year they wouldn't bother with dedicated servers. Also Nurse is only playable on PC, she's borderline unplayable on any other platform/controller so they can't nerf her. I'd honestly just hope they give her a full rework where she moves faster with a limited dash.

Also the only problem with Freddy is his lunge? He can't even interact with survivors until a seven second duration?

Just because Devs are doing one thing right doesn't mean they aren't doing three things wrong.

was his lunge, when he first released his lunge was ridiculous, which is why I nicknamed him "magic lunge" freddy, then later on they fixed all lunges to equal all killers, trappers to be honest