Probably another of a thousand MMR complaints

I've been playing Dredge a ton since it came out and I recently decided to try out Trickster but I unfortunately can't do anything at all with him. Despite the fact I have literally a singular level one perk and no experience as this killer I am being put up against the same kind of teams as I was up against as Dredge. I don't know if it's just me but it seems illogical to match up a Trickster playing his first matches ever against a SWF who each all have full level 3 perks and at least 3 levels worth of prestige. I know for a fact there is plenty of new survivors around that would be more fair to put me against because when I went to play survivor (which I rarely if ever play) I get tons of teammates who lack any prestige and genuinely don't know what they are doing entirely. Since there DEFINITELY is new survivors around in the matchmaking that means the MMR of killers heavily influences eachother. Is the MMR of your killers even separate and if they aren't then why does BHVR think that the skills learned as a Dredge for example would transfer literally at all to another killer?

Comments