Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Is this killer toxic?

MaldingInSoCal
MaldingInSoCal Member Posts: 10
edited July 2022 in Polls

Is this killer toxic? 14 votes

Yes
50%
HeaderViktor1853MaldingInSoCalhastarkisHugTheHagWowieJjjohnson1219 7 votes
No
28%
GibberishMrJack20252BiscuitsK139K05 4 votes
Mebbe
21%
LannathelCarbonaraCharlieqnyun 3 votes
Post edited by MaldingInSoCal on

Comments

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,015

If you mean the streamer is being toxic, then no. He took a loss proudly and the killer didn't seem to have done the same last game.

If you mean the killer, then yeah, dude straight up felt attacked, slugged the streamer for a little while, and in this game assumes his team is a bully squad and acts all cocky to assert for himself.

I watched part of the stream after that where he views their profile, one of the comments saying "really insecure about playing killer" really sums it up.

• MrPenguin
    MrPenguin Member Posts: 2,425

which part is "this" the streamer or the person he was against?

• MaldingInSoCal
    MaldingInSoCal Member Posts: 10
    Yes

I completely agree with you @glitchboi. In watching the rest of the stream, the killer's steam profile has a long list of comments showing a history of purposeful malice toward survivors.

The real question is, what good is a report option when it falls on deaf ears? As a killer main myself, it takes a lot for me to say anyone deserves a permaban. I won't even say it here. I WILL say that someone important needs to take a real look at that killer and see if they are good for the game. @DeadByBHVR @DeadByCommunity

• DeadByCommunity
    DeadByCommunity Member Posts: 157