SOOO Many?

Options
SoloQKev
SoloQKev Member Posts: 162

There are just so many just lately and there was a lot before but wow since the update there is way way more... What do you think?

SOOO Many? 28 votes

Legion Thanta
25%
OnryosTapeRentalsMrJack20252Alex_BiscuitsjaymiechanrvzrvzrvzK139K05 7 votes
DCs Bloody DCs
75%
GibberishTragicSolitudemusstang62MrPenguinGlamourousLeviathanElcopolloArchAbhorWampiritaGhouled_MojoAnchorTeaEve13GuiltiiThatOneDemoPlayerSoloQKevGRIG0XendritchJaviiMiiSlingshot47TeslaboiByeByeQ 21 votes

Comments

• SoloQKev
    Options
    DCs Bloody DCs

I mainly was talking about DCs but forgot to add Nurse, blight, blight, nurse, blight as well...

• rvzrvzrvz
    rvzrvzrvz Member Posts: 939
    Options
    Legion Thanta

nurse

• JaviiMii
    JaviiMii Member Posts: 286
    Options
    DCs Bloody DCs

For me it's certainly "slug for 4k"

Haven't seen that many Legions - and contrary to what quite a few people around here seem to experience I get a DC/suicide-on-first-hook in roughly one in then matches. Though I've seen more DC/suiciding than Thana Legions. So I guess DC it is.

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,055
    Options
    DCs Bloody DCs

People are literally just giving up because they get downed once. Crazy. Like, way to ruin the game for the rest of the players.

They really need to punish DCs harder and remove killing yourself on hook.

• HangryMogwai
    HangryMogwai Member Posts: 36
    Options

In the same boat. Seeing a lot of Thana, but not that many Legions. Occasionally seeing a DC, more often than a Legion. Slugging though? Not sure some of these killers could get a legit 4k without slugging the second to last survivor to prevent the hatch from opening. 😂

• Slingshot47
    Slingshot47 Member Posts: 155
    edited July 2022
    Options
    DCs Bloody DCs

I played two solo q games yesterday where people DC'd on their first down, with 1 or more gens already done and few people hooked. The kicker? The killers were an addon-less Myers and Ghostface, running fairly basic perks (Thrilling Tremors, I'm All Ears, BBQ, etc.). No Nurse, no Thana Legion, just the weakest killer in the game with no addons. We lost the match shortly afterwards.

• SoloQKev
    Options
    DCs Bloody DCs

Yeah, the DCs are bad not just that I have seen a lot more hackers are back. But yeah as soon as the match starts before I, even more, I take a deep breath and say to myself "Please just one game" then soon as I touch a gen someone is either down or dc or downed and then dc. It is getting not just bad but annoying. Some games become a 2v1 within the first minute, anyone else see this in the EU its bad.