DELETING RPD MAP

LaMeR
LaMeR Member Posts: 47
edited July 2022 in General Discussions

Someone know if they are going to rework or better DELETE Rpd ? This map is a disgrace to play

Is absolutely the worst map ever made so far.

Tiny corridors where if you are under chasing and you meet another survivor you are blocked because there is not enough space for move. Those 2 floors looks like a little labyrinth ,is very a bad feeling to play in there.Let's say that all indoor maps are a total trash but RPD is a big mistake to play. Killers can bodyblock the corridors and you can't move and you are totally sandwiched, is a terribile experience add in dbd such content.

This map should be disabled asap

Comments

• Friendly_Blendette
    Friendly_Blendette Member Posts: 2,923

Its getting reworked next patch probably

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,762

There's an RPD map rework tentatively scheduled for August 2022, most likely arriving alongside Dead By Daylight: Resident Evil: PROJECT W. We'll most likely receive more details during the Behaviour Beyond stream next Wednesday (3rd August).

• Wampa1
    Wampa1 Member Posts: 175

The map was badly designed from the get go,it is not fun at all to play as either killer or survivor,but in the case of some killers the layout makes there power particularly rush type powers virtually unusable.It’s a pity because I disagree about all indoor maps I find the others very playable and fun and actually miss Hawkins.Like others have stated on this thread believe rpd is getting a rework.

• Gore_DeWitt
    Gore_DeWitt Member Posts: 45

I love playing RPD as survivor. As a killer it's a pain in the ass.

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,140

My games on RPD are almost always trash, whether on survivor or killer.

But I really like the map still. I think its esthetic, and sound design are great. I think a slight rework might be needed, but the map as is looks amazing.

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

Yeah I like the look of RPD and I appreciate them trying to make a map that has more intricate multilevel structure but I don’t like how confusing it is getting around it and the narrow doorways make certain killers irritating to use (last time I was on RPD I was Twins and I hit SO many doorframes as Victor!) It also has occasional hook and totem placement issues. So I’m all for the rework they’re doing next month or so.

• Phantom_
    Phantom_ Member Posts: 1,328

Aww no, not total deletion! It's getting reworked though :)

I love RPD, though I know every version of the map by heart so I might be biased 😂 It's not a friendly map for Billy's and the likes, however, scratch mirror Myers? Absolutely destroys.

• TotemSeeker91
    TotemSeeker91 Member Posts: 2,358

Best killer to play RPD on is pig surprisingly enough, the survivors legit can't get to all 4 boxes in time, and if they do, they probably had to use an exhaustion perk like SB or lithe to help them

• Cybil
    Cybil Member Posts: 1,163
    edited July 2022

RPD is great for me. I hope the rework keeps the charm of the original RE2 remake.

Post edited by Cybil on