We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

So when are you gonna fix Claire’s face?

deKlaw_04
deKlaw_04 Member Posts: 3,660

hello my friends I hope you are all having a great day or night. As you all know,I love Claire Redfield. She is my main and I knew that ever since I saw her in one of my lobby’s for the first time when I was playing with Meg In my first couple of days of playing this game. I didn’t know much of anything about resident evil and embarrassingly enough I though resident evil and final fantasy were the same thing. I know I’m stupid and live under a rock. Point is she made me into a fan and I even bought resident evil 2 because of her. Didn’t care about Leon just her. But with that comes the biggest issue with Claire In this game. It’s her face.

Its not bad enough that you made her into a skin that cost 15 bucks and not her own character along with Chris, but the fact that her face is all fu*ked up.

Her face looked amazing in the trailer and in the poster

What happened? Why did her face get absolutely destroyed? Please fix it already it’s embarrassing that you had such an amazing and beautiful character, and she gets relegated as just a skin and that her face got completely trashed. Also why did you make her so loud?

Please fix it already

Comments