Buff to Remember me

Options
Ssajbambusa
Ssajbambusa Member Posts: 496
edited July 2022 in Polls

If you are new to the game or don't play both sides to the point of reaching r1 at least once on both, please, do not comment or vote.

So Remember me has been a very bad perk for a long time now. There is literally no scenario where it would be better than No Way Out (seriously, there are no games where the killer doesn't get even one hook, so NWO is ALWAYS better with just pure time value, not to mention the information it gives).

The time is very low, it doesn't work on obsession... It's just a bad perk (I did propose two buffs to it already, but it seems that increasing the time (slightly) or making obsession affected (I proposed 1/3 penalty for obsession, but last survivor becomes obsession) are a big no no for some reason. Fine.

Proposition here is very simple. When Remember me is in game, Exit gates now slowly regress when not actively being opened (just like Sloppy Butcher and healing). It would be way slower than SB, but survivors couldn't just 99% the gate and go somewhere (They still could put one person to keep it 99ed). I would say something between 2% or 3% of regression per second so it takes something between 50 and 30 seconds to regress to 0.

Buff to Remember me 6 votes

Yes, good idea
66%
Cnich65ThatOneDemoPlayerAlex_BothSidesEnjoyer 4 votes
No, bad idea
16%
FeryGEN 1 vote
Yes, but...
16%
Gibberish 1 vote

Comments

• Alex_
    Alex_ Member Posts: 143
    Options
    Yes, good idea

I really like that idea, because imo it's in general good, to get perks that counter a certain strategie, particularily if it's as prominent as 99ing a gate. Also I think this would fit way better with the name "Remember Me"