Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Should sharable perks have a higher chance of appearing on the bloodweb of that character?

Zayiniel
Zayiniel Member Posts: 2
edited July 2022 in Polls

Say you just unlocked a new character and would like to go for their adept achievement. You spend some bloodpoints to get them to at least level 10, but in the process did not get a single one of their perks beyond tier one. You keep spending blood points and now they are level 15 still having gotten none of their own perks in the blood web and now you're out of blood points. This is an issue I have encountered on multiple characters and I think the solution could be easily implemented without detriment to anyone's overall experience.

Should sharable perks have a higher chance of appearing on the bloodweb of that character? 9 votes

yes
55%
Cnich65kingcarl2012GressHugTheHagZayiniel 5 votes
no
44%
Mattie_MayhemOGAlex_MadEyePopoSlingshot47 4 votes
Post edited by Zayiniel on

Comments

• kingcarl2012
    kingcarl2012 Member Posts: 1,710
    yes

Imo i think by level 10 all 3 perks should be tier 2 and by level 20 you should be able to have them tier 3

• Zayiniel
    Zayiniel Member Posts: 2
    yes

If your answer is no, please explain why. I want to know what it is you guys are thinking.