If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

What's the worst movie you've ever watched?

Options
R1ch4rd_N1x0n
R1ch4rd_N1x0n Member Posts: 1,731

Mine has to be the movie called "His House." That movie was everything that defines a bad movie. Boring, not scary, (despite being horror) not interesting, and confusing. Throughout that whole movie I simply couldn't understand it, and it was just.... so boring. And the really confusing part to me, is the fact that this movie has really good reviews. I don't understand why it has such good reviews, when it was this bad.

Literally the Slender Man movie from 2018 was better than this movie, and that's REALLY saying something. That movie has terrible reviews, for a good reason. But it was in fact, better than His House. Slightly.

Excluding kids movies that obviously older people aren't going to like, what's the worst movie you've ever watched?

Comments

• Robotfangirl67
    Robotfangirl67 Member Posts: 631
    Options

I know this has been said a lot and for good reason but I probably have to say the emoji movie. I mean I knew that movie was going to be bad from the trailer but you know that sometimes certain trailers don’t give certain movies justice. But anyway my point is that movie is really weird and basically a bland Lego movie rip-off but with emoji’s.

I also thought that the actors sounded bored and not interested in the movie and I didn’t blamed them lol. The models in the movie also looked really weird and little bit off due to the weird movements and expressions the emojis made. I was worried a little bit about Sony’s next animation project Spider-Man In To the Spider-Verse but thankfully Sony redeemed themselves after that messed of animated Emoji movie. Cause me and other’s knew Sony Pictures were usually better than that.

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,532
    Options

That's a good question. I don't know, but I would definitely say Open House is up there. It's a Netflix original horror movie about some family that moves into a new house, and gets stalked and killed by a mysterious killer. Who is the killer, you may ask? Who knows. The movie doesn't bother telling you. It has bad pacing, a bad plot, and for the most part, bad acting. Honestly though, I feel like most Netflix originals are bad.

Also, dishonorable mention to Cuties. I haven't watched it (obviously) but I don't need to to tell you it's an abomination.

• Jocelynbee
    Jocelynbee Member, Administrator, Mod, Co-ordinator Posts: 1,197
    Options

Fantastic Four from 2015 was way up there, but I was able to finish that one. But one movie I actually couldn't finish was La La Land. And I love musicals.

• Phantom_
    Phantom_ Member Posts: 1,187
    Options

Tie between Devour (2005) and My Bloody Valentine.

Completely forgot about FF 2015, but that one is also really bad!

• TitanoKing
    TitanoKing Member Posts: 10
    Options

The Assassin's Creed movie from 2016. God awful

• R1ch4rd_N1x0n
    Options

Yeah I didn't like that one either... I was a huge fan of the games and was really disappointed with that movie.

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,619
    Options

Toy Story 4, it ruined the perfect ending to 3.

• Ayamir
    Ayamir Member Posts: 291
    Options

Easily the Robin Hood 2018 movie everything in this movie was so garbage the characters the acting only flaws no qualities.

I watched it a second time recently I figured I could give it a second chance beceause I like Robin Hood he's that iconic childhood character you know I was left disappointed once again and wasted 2 hours of my precious time for nothing.

2 hours that could of been spent on playing DBD ffs.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,734
    Options

A Serbian film and martyrs

these movies are pretty garbage and rely on shock value aka horror movies I can't stand

• KateMain86
    KateMain86 Member Posts: 2,231
    Options

The Devil's Rejects

• KateMain86
    KateMain86 Member Posts: 2,231
    Options

I watched Martyrs several years ago and remember feeling the same way. The movie was very disturbing from what I remember. Probably the most disturbing one I had seen but then again I have seen all of Rob Zombie's movies, though I barely remember most of them.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,734
    Options
  • Jocelynbee
    Jocelynbee Member, Administrator, Mod, Co-ordinator Posts: 1,197
    Options

His new Munsters movie could be the BEST or the WORST, and I can't wait to find out which. 😄

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,028
    Options

Alexander. It was a 2004 movie and I had to walk out of the theater half way through due to how boring it was.

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,714
    edited August 2022
    Options

I’ve seen a lot of dumb movies but Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever is one of the few movies I was actually looking forward to seeing in the theater when it came out and which I nearly walked out of because of how bad it was. On paper at the time it sounded fun - Antonio Banderas versus Lucy Liu in an action movie? Awesome! 😄 And somehow they managed to turn that into a total slogging turd of a movie that totally wasted both actors.

Oh and in case anybody thinks I’m exaggerating how bad that movie is, it’s one of the rare films with a 0% Rotten Tomatoes score. THAT’S a terrible movie! 😡

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,714
    Options

Yeah, that one is downright awful. I saw that and House of 1000 Corpses and just kind of gave up on Rob Zombie after that. I heard his remake of Halloween was better than those but Devil’s Rejects was so bad I can’t bring myself to watch his new stuff.

• kisfenkin
    kisfenkin Member Posts: 612
    Options

Chernobyl Diaries is by far the worst I've seen. The director was constantly changing the time of day from day to night and back, as well as many other mistakes to continuity.

Another really bad movie is Zombie Night. They got Anthony Michael Hall but he seemed like he either didn't care or he was wasted.

• AnchorTea
    AnchorTea Member Posts: 1,014
    Options

Twilight.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,314
    Options

I don’t even remember…

i think it was some horror movie in the early-mid ‘00s? we were at the cinema and - generally when I start to watch a movie I watch it til the end even if I am not a fan - but we left the cinema because it was so boring…

• AshInTheTallGrass
    AshInTheTallGrass Member Posts: 1,652
    Options

The Room.

It is . . . it's . . .

I have no words. You just have to see it.

• TheArbiter
    TheArbiter Member Posts: 2,215
    Options

The Last Jedi.....

I can't believe the same person directed Ozymandias from Breaking Bad

• Sadako_Best_Girl
    Sadako_Best_Girl Member Posts: 658
    Options

Cañitas. It's a Mexican film about an urban legend in the town of the same name.

It was painfully boring, that's all I can say. And I don't remember most of the plot, just that the acting was unbearably unexpressive.

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,349
    Options

Home Alone. I know it's a kids movie but its painful to watch and made worse by members of my family being addicted to it.

• R1ch4rd_N1x0n
    Options

Ahaha well when I really put some thought into it the movie is rather dumb, but on the other hand it does make up for that by being funny to some degree.

There's movies that I don't particularly like myself, but don't necessarily deem "bad." Hellraiser 1 and 2 are good examples of this. Whilst I didn't fully understand those 2 movies, due to how confusing they were, I did not call them bad solely because of that.

• Jarky
    Jarky Member Posts: 586
    Options

Movie 43 - I don't think I laughed a single time during it and came out of it annoyed.

• Anniehere
    Anniehere Member Posts: 1,257
    Options

Curse Of Bloody Mary (2021).

My friend found this movie on YouTube and wanted to watch it together one night. The movie is so ridiculously bad that we laughed every minute of it.

It's one of those movies where you don't know if it's a school project or actually a movie that was thought to be good enough to be published.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options

I Know What You Did Last Summer.

I honestly don't get the hype for this movie, it was so painfully cliché, predictable and boring, and the "twist" at the end wasn't really surprising. The characters were so boring and cliché/stereotypical and The Fisherman wasn't even that compelling of a slasher/killer. The whole story/plot of the movie felt bland as well. I fell asleep halfway through it out of boredom, then just stayed awake for the ending, which wasn't that great in the first place.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,850
    Options

The Roommate

• Tr1nity
    Tr1nity Member Posts: 5,048
    Options

Candyman 2021

Literally not once was I scared. I don't even remember the thing. I remember everyone was making fun of the movie the whole time I was watching. Like that one girl at the end who says Candyman 3 times, than Candyman comes in and kills literally everyone but her like what

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,861
    Options

A tie by literally anything by Uwe Bohl. Absolutely terrible, boring and way beyond that point where people may consider a movie so bad that it's good.

• bittercranberry
    bittercranberry Member Posts: 454
    Options

i was going to recommend this because my god is it so bad but i couldnt stop watching!! lol

• AshInTheTallGrass
    AshInTheTallGrass Member Posts: 1,652
    Options

I know what you mean, I had to finish it. And I've seen it more than once (to show others), but my God it is terrible (and somehow great)! But it's also so cringey!!!

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,747
    Options

The Last Jedi

I'm not even that big of a Star Wars fan but i could tell that it would piss off fans once the movie was over, and as it turns out, i was very, very right

• harrynathan
    harrynathan Member Posts: 1
    Options

The worst movie I have ever watched was Star Wars: The Force awakens. I am a great fan of star wars series. In fact, it is one of the greatest sci fi. series ever produced with great storyline and commendable cast. However, this part was not a good one. But I still liked the lightsabers weapons concept in it. I recently bought a green saber used by Darth Vader in this movie. I have collected many lightsabers of different characters.

• WalterBlack
    WalterBlack Member Posts: 147
    Options

Disaster Zone: Volcano in New York

Late night watching TV, this comes on, decided to watch it. Wish I hadn't.

• ByeByeQ
    ByeByeQ Member Posts: 1,104
    Options

My dad took me to the theater back in the day and forced me to sit through "Tank Girl" (neither one of us were familiar with the comics) and for years I identified that as the worst movie I've ever seen.

In recent years I've seen some truly awful movies. My dad forced me to sit through "Flight World War II" I swear the old bastard is a sadist. Amazon has some movies that are so far beyond bad they are impossible to enjoy even if you do turn your brain completely off.

• Spirit_IsTheBest
    Spirit_IsTheBest Member Posts: 635
    Options

I literally just made a discussion on this and had no idea this one was here, but I will still comment!

The 2014 version of Annie, I saw this just before Christmas in theaters and my god the acting was awful, and the singing sounded robotic as hell. I also sat in the backrow of the theater when it was playing so it really hurt my ears. Plus, the cast was a good choice, but they didn't do very well with their performance.