I'm upset, angry and sad.

Options

I can't believe you had the nerve to only add a single charm (who tfck cares about charms, seriously?) and a Jake outfit. What about my girls Spirit and Huntress? Or that absolute chad Trapper and my boy Wraith? Nope, you get a charm and a Jake outfit.

Comments

• Zen_but_not_Zen
    Zen_but_not_Zen Member Posts: 230
    Options

Are you talking about the current Rift? If you're steadily working your way through it, the premium bit has full outfits for Jonah, Nurse, Jeff, Spirit, Mikaela, and Megatron. If you just make sure to complete it before it closes in 2 months, you get all your spent Auric cells back?

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

Absolutely. It makes no sense. They should have really added the beach outfits for all 4 killers.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 6,683
    Options

Spirit's beach outfit needs to be added as a cosmetic. I also wouldn't say no to her bikini.

• Alen_Starkly
    Alen_Starkly Member Posts: 1,052
    Options

I was surprised that Hooked on You rewards you with a Jake outfit, even though Jake doesn't seem to appear in the game. I do love the outfit though, it's definitely worth getting the game just for it imo.

With that said, I do really hope that in DBD we get at least some skins from Hooked on You. Claudette and Dwight's are adorable. Spirit's is also gorgeous, as well as Wraith's. Others are cool, too. I'm pretty sure the fans would be happy :)