Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@apathytheclown said:
    Jebaited

Name checks out, that was downright RUTHLESS

• Enigma
    Enigma Member Posts: 42
    Options

Thats why i waited before I bought some, i had a feeling they would reduce it. Jebaited

• GhostEuant
    GhostEuant Member Posts: 243
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Hold on hold on hold on. Your whole thread is a complaint that if not addressed will result in a complaint...? Am I getting that correct? 

Edit: I typed “threat” instead of “thread”.
  • Jack11803
    edited June 2018
    Options

@GhostEuant said:
    Hold on hold on hold on. Your whole threat is a complaint that if not addressed will result in a complaint...? Am I getting that correct? 

I’d like to see the MANAGER!

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    edited June 2018
    Options
    The Jebaited comments 😂😂
    Post edited by ThePloopz on
  • Jack11803
    Options

@ThePloopz said:
    The Jebaiteds comments 😂😂

I’ve been looking for you to post, so I could reply. Clown releases in 10 minutes in PlayStation store.

• ThePloopz
    Options
    Jack11803 said:

@ThePloopz said:

I’ve been looking for you to post, so I could reply. Clown releases in 10 minutes in PlayStation store.

Are you being serious 
  • Jack11803
    Options

@ThePloopz said:
    Jack11803 said:

@ThePloopz said:

Are you being serious 

Nope.

• ThePloopz
    Options
    Jack11803 said:

@ThePloopz said:
    Jack11803 said:

@ThePloopz said:

Are you being serious 

Nope.

I knew it lmaoo. Not gonna lie though you had me slightly excited 

• Jack11803
    Options

@ThePloopz said:
    Jack11803 said:

@ThePloopz said:

Jack11803 said:

@ThePloopz said:

Are you being serious 

Nope.

Can I ever be trusted? I make garbage posts constantly just messing with people.

• ThePloopz
    Options
    Jack11803 said:

@ThePloopz said:
    Jack11803 said:

@ThePloopz said:

Jack11803 said:

@ThePloopz said:

Are you being serious 

Nope.

Can I ever be trusted? I make garbage posts constantly just messing with people.

That’s exactly why I didn’t trust you fully but I feel like the one time I write it off as a complete lie is when it’ll be true. Your mind games are better than most killers’ lol
  • Jack11803
    edited June 2018
    Options

@ThePloopz

That’s EXACTLY what I thought you’d say.

• GhostEuant
    GhostEuant Member Posts: 243
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Jack11803 said:

@ThePloopz said:

But if the clown doesn’t get a buff, people won’t buy him!!!! Oh sorry, wrong thread.

For the original poster, you have nothing to stand on with this. You were given the product you paid for at the advertised amount for the advertised price. Stores that honor a price difference when you make a purchase before a sale do that just to promote good customer service, it is not a given right or an obligation.

Additionally, how have you been distressed? Buyers remorse is by no means being “distressed.” Someone harassing you by calling your phone number from different numbers multiple times a day is distressing. Being discriminated against at work is distressing. Having to get to a destination wedding but then your flight gets canceled and there aren’t any others is distressing. An electronic good’s price being reduced the day after a purchase is not distressing.

Also, even if you DID have a claim here, which again you don’t, you still wouldn’t deserve anything because of the context. Full refund? For that to happen you would have to refund every Auric Cell so if you’ve used any (which you did) you can’t get a refund. 25% more what... Auric Cells? No, the conversion rate from Cells to $ is not a straight 1:1. And you haven’t been scammed. A scam would be them saying pay $10 for 1100 Auric Cells and then them giving you less than 1100 Auric Cells. 

Lastly, here you go:
    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/3421/auric-cells-packs-conversion-rates-adjustments#latest