Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Favourite Attack on Titan outfit and why?

OrangeBear
OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,637

Favourite Attack on Titan outfit and why? 31 votes

Armoured Titan
12%
RizzoF60_31Cnich65AshInTheTallGrass 4 votes
War Hammer Titan
9%
MiriamGAraphexEvokexsand 3 votes
Dwight - Eren
0%
Meg - Annie
3%
Smoe 1 vote
Jake - Levi
6%
Scary_Punk_GhostChurchofPig 2 votes
Ace - Kenny
6%
BabyCameron10Elcopollo 2 votes
Kate - Historia
19%
Leonardo1itaIlliterateGenocideGuiltiisyainValaryynSlingshot47 6 votes
Yui - Mikasa
22%
brokedownpalaceHoodiedTaigaAurelleMewishisOrangeBearqnyun 7 votes
Zarina - Hange
16%
WalterBlackAven_FallenMysteriosodarkcloudlinkThe_Valac 5 votes
Felix - Armin
3%
Wowie 1 vote

Comments

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,637
    Yui - Mikasa

Yui is my favourite because i think it looks very close to mikasa but it's also still yui, and she still wears her pink armband. Also her lobby animation really fits mikasa too.

• Rizzo
    Rizzo Member, Administrator, Mod Posts: 17,684
    Armoured Titan

I voted the Armoured Titan, as it feels very fitting.

My second choice would be Ace - Kenny, it's another very fitting one!

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Yui - Mikasa

I don't know anything about AOT because I've never watched it, but I really like the Mikasa outfit because it looks cool. That's all I can really say. 😅

• Araphex
    Araphex Member Posts: 696
    War Hammer Titan

War Hammer Titan, because it is creepy as F.

• syain
    syain Member Posts: 440
    Kate - Historia

Because best girl in the anime.

• Elcopollo
    Elcopollo Member Posts: 768
    Ace - Kenny

I have only finished first two seasons of AoT and am yet to watch third and fourth seasons, so I have no idea whatsoever who this Kenny guy is. That being said, I genuinly think it is the best AoT survivor skin of the bunch - feels like something Ace would actually wear himself too. Hange and Mikasa are pretty fine as well, I like that Yui's pink ribbon is also in there. Eren and Historia are nice outfits, but they feel a bit... boring I guess is the word, they feel more like peasant clothes from medieval period than AoT x DbD collab skins. Levi and Annie, in my opinion, are meh - you can even barely tell it's Annie, because of the hood, which she rarely wears.

Armoured Titan is close second, but I doubt I'll ever come around to getting one because of the pricetag - looks good though. I like what they did with Spirit's hair for Warhammer Titan - regeneration fog is a fun way to around it, great idea. But other than that, Warhammer Titan skin looks pretty bland, compared to Armoured one.

• Slingshot47
    Slingshot47 Member Posts: 158
    Kate - Historia

As someone who's never seen the show and does not know any of the characters, I like Kate's outfit because it's the closest thing to a medieval outfit in the game.

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 6,016
    Kate - Historia

Kate's looks so clean white both yui and Dwight look unnatural