We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

What are Wesker’s thoughts on all the killers?

Options
RandomJoJoguy147
RandomJoJoguy147 Member Posts: 8

I wonder on how Wesker feel about of all the killers. I can imagine him being intrigued by the more anomalous killers such as sadako, pinhead, dredge, and pyramid head etc. But I feel like he wouldn’t care that much about the more human killers such as leatherface, ghostface, legion, trickster, and Amanda (though maybe her traps could interest him.)

Comments

• VentureBrosFan
    VentureBrosFan Member Posts: 52
    Options

I think that he don't like them nor hate them. He probably likes Pinhead, Pyramid Head or Dredge because they're god-like creatures and he has god complex but other than that he probably thinks that they're worse

• Mysterioso
    Mysterioso Member Posts: 79
    Options

Wesker's God Complex would get in the way a lot to make any meaningful relations with some people. Not to mention he has his goals of releasing Uroburos so yeah....He might enjoy Pinhead's, Dredge, Pyramid Head's company since they're basically in their own realms. He most definitely wouldn't like nemesis though. Mainly due to there being probably no kill switch for Nemesis to stop hunting STARS Members in the entity's realm.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,811
    Options

I feel he'd study them all with curiosity, with a few exceptions. He may especially be interested in The Blight and The Plague with their biological powers.

He'd probably feel uneasy in the presence of more supernatural beings, as they don't follow the realms of science that he's used to, although I don't think he'd be scared. More irritated they don't follow a scientific rational. Although he'd be intrigued by unusual mechanics like Pyramid Head's trenches and cages, or The Dredge's teleportation and creation.

His ego would absolutely make him feel he has ascended: chosen by a God to kill and torture lesser beings, so he may like it here to start, but perhaps later on it may become menial.

• TheMimic77
    TheMimic77 Member Posts: 24
    Options

I think he can get well with the nemesis because it was umbrellas product

Maybe he likes the blight or at least the alchemistic aspect of it depends on how normal the blight is

I think he would study the Demogorgon for scientific purposes but not mess with it

With Amanda and deathslinger it depends because of boths engineering aspect (Amanda was an apprentice of John)

Like someone above said: on all others more irritated or like disliking them except the nurse but only because of her power and former job before she became a killer

• WorthlessBeing
    WorthlessBeing Member Posts: 371
    Options

Remember that Wesker's God Complex made him wanting to be the one and only god. And he doesn't like to share. I doubt he sees any other Killer as more than either a hindrance to his plans, or lackeys and pawns to use. However, he may have an interest in the Blight's research and how it could further his own agenda.

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,465
    edited September 2022
    Options

I don't think any of the killers have met or really interact with each other in the first place, only one we know of who has had some form of encounter with the other killers at all is Talbot before he became The Blight.

However if he did end up meeting any of the killers at all, i suspect he would take some form of fascination to Talbot's work with the Pustula Petals and the blight serums he developed with it before he became perma blighted, as well as the Visceral Cankers themselves with the properties it carries and the effects it has on the human body when inject and what effect it could have on his Uroboros powers, maybe even do like Pyramid Head did and inject one of the Compound Thirty-Four Blight Serum into himself to become blighted.

• DashMonsta008XV
    DashMonsta008XV Member Posts: 611
    Options

How do you know Pyramid Head injected himself, I've missed a lot of lore in my absence from the game

• Smoe
    Options

I assume that he injected himself lorewise based off of what was said on the dbd website that he ''ups the ante as he injects a searing dose of putrid serum into his sytem''

• LiveBritishReaction
    LiveBritishReaction Member Posts: 425
    edited November 2022
    Options

He'd probably be the most interested in those who were compatible with Uroboros. Now, it's most likely that none of the killers are compatible with Uroboros as it was based on Wesker's DNA, but there are possible exceptions that Wesker did not anticipate: Since many of the killers are supernatural or superhuman, it could be possible that some of them might have bodies so impregnable that they would be able to fend off Uroboros's symptoms despite their genetic incompatibility. The two that come to mind for me are Pyramid Head because he's Pyramid Head, and Blight—Wesker's blighted outfit made it canon that his superhuman genes allowed him to, at least partially, control the blight serum's mutations without suffering complete mental degradation; it might be possible that all the blight running through Talbot's veins would similarly provide an ability to withstand Uroboros's effects.

Whether being able to withstand Uroboros as opposed to truly being compatible with it would be seen as Wesker as simply an error to be corrected in the virus, or making PH and Blight worthy of the world Wesker wishes to create, is uncertain. Most likely the former, but if Wesker is adopting a "natural selection" philosophy, and those two aren't naturally selected, well—that probably gives them a pass.

• DashMonsta008XV
    Options

Thank you,I always wondered how, Blight even managed to inject Pyramid Head with anything.

Now,if you can explain Blighted Nemesis,i would highly appreciate it.

• Smoe
    Options

According to the cosmetic page on dbd's site ''The Blight has taken hold of the Nemesis within the Entity's realm''

• DashMonsta008XV
    Options

Gracias, that's very interesting for him to have gotten Pyramid Head the serum and to control Nemesis.

Once again how would Pyramid Head would have even known the effects of blight pestulas,and I wonder how he got the information to control Nemesis, hmmm

He probably said: This guy keeps repeating stars.Two minutes later,hey buddy, this will help you get all the stars you want?

Nemesis: 🤩 S.T.A.R.S.

• Smoe
    edited November 2022
    Options

As far as Pyramid Head goes, how it found the serum or why it decided to injected itself with the serum is anyone's guess.

As far as Nemesis goes, Blight doesn't really control Nemesis any more than he controls any of the other killers he captures and experiments on, moreso he subdues the other killers with the aid of the serum, seeing as how Blight managed to capture and experiment on about 80% of the current killer roster thus far and likely many other yet to be featured killers by injecting the serum into himself, it's safe to say that the effects from the serum is strong enough to take on someone like Nemesis.

Hell, it's possible Nemesis might even have gotten it's ass kicked the same way Trapper got his ass kicked by the Blight as seen in entry 6 of ''The Hallowed Blight Journal Entries and Recollection'' after Blight got bit by a blighted rodent he brought back with a Foul Serum in entry 5.

• MeltingPenguins
    MeltingPenguins Member Posts: 3,743
    Options

I might be the only one, but I think the idea of him and Deathslinger having a Pinky and The Brain dynamic hilarious

• DashMonsta008XV
    Options

What are we doing tonight Talbot?The same thing we do every night Caleb.We trying to escape the realm!

They're Blighty and the Sling,Sling,Sling 🎶🎶🎶

• MeltingPenguins
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Post edited by MeltingPenguins on
  • B13ghtcrow
    B13ghtcrow Member Posts: 27
    Options

Wonder how Wesker reacts to Knight and his buddies. Probably with arrogant disdain...

• Wewantjason
    Wewantjason Member Posts: 288
    Options

This would be better with trapper. I feel like slingers lore is all about him being smarter than the people he was surrounded by and feeling bitter about it. but hilarious idea lmao

• DashMonsta008XV
    edited November 2022
    Options

So you're implying Pinky was insanely intelligent?

• MeltingPenguins
    Options

The themesong NEVER stated that The Brain is the genius.

• Canas
    Canas Member Posts: 1,021
    Options

Nemesis would 100% try to kill him since Wesker technically was a STARS member. Also Umbrella was aware of his betrayal at this point so they had no reason to take him off the list.