Nurse will be lot stronger with Awakened awareness + Starstruck combo

Options
Piruluk
Piruluk Member Posts: 995

Good thing that Nurse received another buff, lowest kill rate, also finally the OP solo survivors got another nerf.

Good job.

Comments

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,097
    Options

What does the perk do? I’m at work and I’m too lazy/short of time to search up anything about the new stuff.

• BasementDweller
    BasementDweller Member Posts: 455
    Options

Awakened Awareness shows the aura of survivors in a 20 meter range when the killer picks up a survivor. The aura reading lasts another 2 seconds once the killer hooks the survivor.

• WeenieDog
    WeenieDog Member Posts: 2,179
    Options

But is it better than infectious fright?

• Mazoobi
    Mazoobi Member Posts: 1,514
    Options

No problem!

I wouldn't be surprised to see Nurses runing the perk with Starstruck-

• BlueRose
    BlueRose Member Posts: 658
    Options

I think the perk is fine tbh. Its just going to be a problem on nurse but that's not a perk issue that's a nurse issue. Perks shouldn't be held back/nerfed just because an op killer can use them to be even more op. The op killer is the one that needs to be looked at and nerfed. The perk itself is fine and I don't think it is going to be overpowered on any of the other killers.

• Coffeecrashing
    Coffeecrashing Member Posts: 3,382
    Options

The problem is that if a survivor sees they got exposed from starstruck, they'll immediately run away from the killer, so unless the killer can hook the survivor very quickly, the other survivors will probably be out of range by the time you get to a hook.

People were doing this on the PTB against me when I was Wesker, and I didn't even have starstruck. I would hook someone, and then stare in disbelief that zero auras were on my screen.

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 7,126
    Options

that's why you run BBQ. so if they're near starstruck, you see them with aura perk and if they run away, you see them with bbq. another buff to nurse.

• INoLuv
    INoLuv Member Posts: 464
    Options

Killers should be able to synergize with perks, no need to give a bad, negative complain, this is sore. Focus on the aspect of need, of gameplay, of a nice build, no need for soreness. Focus on what matters.

• the_honey_badger
    the_honey_badger Member Posts: 111
    Options

I didn't even think of that combo, gosh.

• SuzuKR
    SuzuKR Member Posts: 3,910
    Options

lmao, are people seriously losing their minds over AA Nurse

AA is 20 meters. The lingering aura read is for people who are still in the 20m when carrying stops (drop/hook/saved).

Let's say you start literally right beside the Nurse breathing down her neck.

First, Nurse goes through 3.5s of fatigue. Second, she goes through a 3s period (the pick-up animation time). In total, 6.5 seconds before she can even begin to move. Unless a hook is literally right beside her, she will also have to spend time walking, and then another 1.5s hooking the survivor.

So what does that mean for the other survivors?

Well, in 6.5 seconds, starting from literally right beside Nurse, they are able to run 26 meters away. What does that mean? They are no longer in AA's range to be revealed at all. Nor will the linger work even if Nurse immediately drops/hooks, because they have to be in the 20m to get the linger when carrying stops.

Now let's have a bit more of a realistic scenario. You're probably on a generator somewhere. Somewhere in the distance, Nurse is chasing someone, downs them. Odds are, you are already out of said 20m. Even if you aren't, you have more than enough time to get the hell out of there looong before it means anything.

AA is a meme perk at most. It means survivors cannot hide nearby, and sabotage attempts will probably be noticed early, but that is really about it. If people are splitting up and staying separated from a downed person anyways, it really does basically nothing.

• IronKnight55
    IronKnight55 Member Posts: 2,900
    Options
  • Reinami
    Reinami Member Posts: 5,144
    Options

Let's nerf SWF too and survivors at high level where you lose 2-3 gens in the first chase.

• SwayerNewb
    SwayerNewb Member Posts: 15
    edited August 2022
    Options

The easy way to nerf Nurse is making her blink attack become M2. I like the nurse's synergy with sloppy, but her synergy with exposed is broken.

• Pepsidot
    Pepsidot Member Posts: 1,659
    Options

So, Agi, Starstruck, Lethal Pursuer/Iron Grasp and Awakened Awareness.

If used with Lethal Pursuer it would add a total of 4 seconds to Awakened Awareness...

• RenRen
    RenRen Member Posts: 1,443
    Options

I mean yeah that would work but also, why are you near a nurse if you know she has starstruck.

• IronKnight55
    IronKnight55 Member Posts: 2,900
    Options

Not surprised coming from you. No, she needs a rework.