We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Silent Hill Part 2 Chapter coming to DBD! Valtiel and Alessa Gillespie... ( Concept Idea)

ElleGreen
ElleGreen Member Posts: 1,063
edited August 2022 in General Discussions

What If we got a continuation to Silent Hill... Who would you wanna see as the Survivor and Killer? I would really like to see Valtiel as the killer and Alessa Gillespie as the survivor! In the games Valtiel protects Heather from death In order to birth the cults God and In DBD Soul Guard also protects Heather from death Is this Valtiels Influence? Alessa would have really cool perks related to fog and fire given what she went through and created. Resident Evil, Stranger Things, and Silent Hill are some of the best chapters In DBD why not expand on them. What would your Part 2 to Silent Hill look like... If anyone knows who created these fanarts please let me know I just found them on my phone from forever ago :)

Post edited by ElleGreen on

Comments