Big Bad Piggy Builds

Wondering if anyone else has a good build for The Pig in order to slow down games completely. So far I've come up with Hex: Ruin, Thanatophobia, Sloppy Butcher and Nurse's Calling with Slow-Release Toxin and Tampered Timer.

Best Answers

Answers

• ReneAensland
    ReneAensland Member Posts: 838
    edited December 2018

Hex:Ruin is #1 Priority. Save your Reverse Bear Traps until Ruin has been destroyed.
    I tried Dying Light, it's beautiful but made me feel dirty for tunneling the Obsession.

• HuN7r3sS
    HuN7r3sS Member Posts: 211

Hex:Ruin is #1 Priority. Save your Reverse Bear Traps until Ruin has been destroyed.
    I tried Dying Light, it's beautiful but made me feel dirty for tunneling the Obsession.

I usually don't use traps until at least one gen has been done, and I go for my hex first so it won't be taken down as quick (depending on the placement)
  • PolarBear
    PolarBear Member Posts: 1,899

Not related to perks but anyone got tips on how to use her lunge to stop some loops? I know it's somewhat possible just don't know how.

• HuN7r3sS
    PolarBear said:

Not related to perks but anyone got tips on how to use her lunge to stop some loops? I know it's somewhat possible just don't know how.

I actually learned how to do ambush baiting around pallets from YT. You have to take control of the pallet first off and then crouch, make sure you know which side the survivor is on, then ambush by faking one direction and turning the other. This also works when the pallet has been dropped already in order to bait them over it.
  • NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Thanatophobia, Knockout, Third Seal and Nurses calling.

Addon of choice will be the facemask.

A highly psychological slugging build that causes tons of salt.

Toxic K btw

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Nickenzie said:

Toxic K btw

Its not toxic, i would call that merely the redistribution of fun for the benefit of Miss Piggy.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

Blood Warden is great for Pig. Just save 1 trap for end game and you can always get it to proc.

• HuN7r3sS
    Nickenzie said:

Toxic K btw

Its not toxic, i would call that merely the redistribution of fun for the benefit of Miss Piggy.

It's sounds pretty toxic, but I love the idea. I was using Knockout and Deerstalker on The Pig at one point 
  • HuN7r3sS

Blood Warden is great for Pig. Just save 1 trap for end game and you can always get it to proc.

Good idea, I've been wondering how I should use Bloodwarden