We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Do you think All Of Us Are Dead could fit into DBD?

Options
JonathanByers
JonathanByers Member Posts: 167

So I recently finished the Netflix series all of us are dead and I have to say, it was really good, but it got me thinking if a chapter for it could fit into dead by daylight.

SPOILER ALERT

I can see the killer being Gwi-Nam, cause he’s so cool plus he was a human turned zombie human hybrid, who else could fit the killer role from all of us are dead?

SPOILER END

But what do you all think, do you think all of us are dead could fit into dead by daylight?

Do you think All Of Us Are Dead could fit into DBD? 10 votes

Yes
50%
TaigaNexurentTatariuNotCascadeclaudettbts143 5 votes
No
40%
F60_31DimekGuiltiiHaunterofShadows 4 votes
Other (please explain.)
10%
Alex_ 1 vote

Comments

• NotCascade
    NotCascade Member Posts: 10
    Options
    Yes

Yeah, it would be interesting as it would be the first licensed chapter to feature Korean characters, I can totally see gwi nam as the killer for the chapter with a knife as his weapon like he has in the series, I don’t know what his power would be, he can’t have zombies cause it’ll just be nemesis 2.0, the survivor for the chapter would be difficult to pick, but probably would be cheong san as the survivor, map could be the school but I don’t want it to just be another midwich.

• Nexurent
    Nexurent Member Posts: 11
    Options
    Yes

I'm pretty sure it could. I agree with Gwi-Nam being the killer, and possibly Nam-ra being the survivor.

• claudettbts143
    claudettbts143 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    Options
    Yes

I think it would be a great idea to add Gwi-Nam as the killer. Instead of making him a whole new character in dead by daylight, he could be a skin of the Legion or someone else. I think it would be perfect for him to be a skin of the legion because he has a knife just like Gwi-Nam and I think his power would work as well. Maybe Cheong San could be a survivor (a skin of an already existing survivor) and maybe even Onjo too.