We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Tome 12 and Escaping the Trials

Options
Arceneau
Arceneau Member Posts: 1

Hey everyone,

I've gotten hooked on DBD since starting a little more than a year ago. I stayed because I loved the lore and the notion of killers and survivors being trapped in the Entity's realm and my own hopes of the story going in a direction of beating the Entity.

So far with this tome, Tome 12, I've been the entries about the Blight story and that of Tomas, a man who enters into fog in search of a sample within yet who returns mad. The third entry, Memory 1723, reads, "Tomas had lived an eternity in a world where people were constantly hunted like game by apparitions pulled out of dark folk tales. He had only disappeared a week and yet there were hundreds of entries. Perhaps, thousands.

This implies to me that Tomas was in the trials and got out. In my limited understanding, the only person who may have escaped was Vigo, the guy who made the hatch. Do others think that Tomas was in the Entity's realm and got out as I do, or what else might be going on? Perhaps unrelated, I'd be curious too what people may think of the Observer's disappearance as well and if his missing may speak to some force similarly powerful to but different from the Entity (a theory I'm wondering about).

Thanks for considering, would love to hear other ideas and theories.