The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Now is best time to do Killer ADEPT achievements

As Solo-q player the game since the patch is not very fun for me, so I decided to do killer adepts I havent tried to do yet, as well with killers I even never played with. For afternoon/evening time I did 10 killer adepts, its super easy right now.

Now is best time because:

1. Rank reset - for marciless victory (double rank up) you dont need so much

2. Killer sided patch 

3. SOLO-Q - most of games you are playing against solo-q, they a bit more nerfed now, if some survivors are good you must remember their teamates wont be good because matchmaking is not working in solo-q, so even good solo survivor is always nerfed by teamates.

Use best adons - some killers teachable perks r not best, but all killers having great adons, if u dont know the killer just use google like I did and pick the best adons combo.

Because it was super easy and it doesnt take me much time to do 10 killer adepts so the next day I decided to do Tools of the Trade achievemt. I wanted to do it with Nurse, but let be honest - actually you would spend much time doing it because survivors love to DC or suicide on hook, well I dont blame them - cant do it with nurse, so I did it with Pig. I needed 7 games to do this achievement - I used perks: Jolt, Sloppy Butcher, Fearmonger.