Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Do you still run Borrowed Time?

bm33
bm33 Member Posts: 8,159

Do you still run Borrowed Time as a perk since the midchapter update put in a basekit 5 second BT?

Myself and my swf teammate both continue to run it since killers tend to count to 5 before hitting someone and it gives them that little bit of extra time to get away - especially if basement hooked or in a dead zone.

Do you still run Borrowed Time? 30 votes

Yes
46%
rhaGibberishWalterBlackF60_31bm33darkcloudlinkcatfam05AurelleGillyBeannnPlsfix369xni6_Stang119usesPythonSgtMittens 14 votes
No
40%
Aztreonam78MysteriosoMrPenguintenoresaxQweAndAHalfGuiltiiPSPNathan13ThatOneDemoPlayerBiscuitsPetforcesOrangeBear 12 votes
I've never used Borrowed Time
13%
UndershotAlex_Metronixrvzrvzrvz 4 votes

Comments

• youshisu
    youshisu Member Posts: 84

Sometimes

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,697
    No

I used to run BT a lot but not as much because of the basekit BT and OTR.

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

Borrowed Time is still the number 8 most popular perk in the aggregate site I follow (14% usage). It used to be a whopping 37% before the rework which was obviously way too much!

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Yes

Yes, occasionally. I mainly base my builds around gen defense, so BT usually never makes it into my builds. But when I feel like bringing it, I will.

• SgtMittens
    SgtMittens Member Posts: 249
    Yes

I've found myself using it a lot more than I thought. There's still some world class nerds that follow survivors off the hook counting down timers so if they want to run backwards like a dunce for 15 seconds and waste time that's their prerogative. It's even funnier if the survivor has off the record.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792

Sometimes

• Biscuits
    Biscuits Member Posts: 1,097
    No

I use to run it pretty often 50% of the time, now it only really shines in the end game when OTR and DS get turned off. In that instance, a BT could maybe save someone, but adrenaline is just better across the board.

• AshInTheTallGrass
    AshInTheTallGrass Member Posts: 1,670

Sometimes