Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Should Perk Tiers be removed?

Aztreonam78
Aztreonam78 Member Posts: 1,131

Title

Should Perk Tiers be removed? 35 votes

Yes
74%
GibberishMiriamGF60_31brokedownpalaceAztreonam78SblitcherMrPenguinsebastiann313HermitRobotfangirl67AshInTheTallGrassMekochibm33dugmanIlliterateGenocideGuiltiiPSPThatOneDemoPlayerAurellejesterkind 26 votes
No
25%
blue4zionDimekAven_FallenNexurentzHypnotismAlex_PetforcesBuffy101Metronix 9 votes

Comments

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713
    Yes

Honestly I’d be ok with perk tiers being removed altogether, it just creates a lot more clutter than is really necessary. But it’s also probably a ton of work to do for a mostly small benefit so might not be worth the hassle.

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,610
    Yes

Only a mild yes. From a grind perspective, the dev's solution is better (though it needs an increase in BP gain to grease the wheels imo), but from a pure design perspective I don't like that perk tiers force every perk to have something that scales.

I don't mind that they're still around, considering they function within the new grind reduction system, but I would've ditched them years ago if I were in charge.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,159
    Yes

Yes, there's no point except to continue making players grind. Unless they'll make it so you can choose which tier you want to use they should just remove tiers entirely.

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,530

Don´t need to ask - they won´t.

And at this point it is also pretty clear that the grind will not be reduced significantly. They just don´t want to.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Yes

Yes, even though they won't be. Perk tiers are now used for Prestige Level "rewards", so it's pretty clear they're not going anywhere anytime soon

• Robotfangirl67
    Robotfangirl67 Member Posts: 640
    Yes

Yeah I think removing perk tiers would help with the grid reduction by a lot and like others said the devs are kind of weird about removing them even though again it would superhelpful.