The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Nightmares of Fear Chapter - Survivors

RyanTheNCR
RyanTheNCR Member Posts: 57
edited August 2022 in Creations

RyanTheNarrator - Repairer (This type of Survivor excels at repairing generators quickly, thus reducing the time it takes for the Team to power up all of them.)

"Gotta get outta of this hellhole. These monsters ain't going down, I do what it takes to survive this nightmare."

---------------------

Underwelming Urge - You take on unexpected risks to avoid dangers and impossible tasks when it goes to repairing generators. If a survivor loses a health state by the killer, Underwelming Urge activates for 60 seconds.

• The odds of triggering skill checks was increased by 20/25/30%, and great skill check success zones was increases by 25/30/35%.
  • Underwelming Urge has a cooldown of 30 seconds after deactivation if a survivor was unhooked, killed, or healed to healthy state.

"Come on, Come on! Faster you piece of carp dammit!" - Ryan

Jack's Eye - You have the ability to perceive the forces of evil and the presence itself. When hiding in a locker for 10 seconds, Jack's Eye activates. You can see the auras of killers, survivors, and progressed generators. (Including Zombies and Victor) Exiting the locker will trigger a cooldown of 150/120/90 seconds. Jack's Eye can bypass the locker's blindness effect.

"That thing's not chasing me, it must be someone else been chased at." - Ryan

Forseen Knowledge - After repairing generators with a total of 120/110/100 seconds, you will gain a token, up to a maximum of 4 tokens. Each token gains a stackable 5% repair speed bonus. You'll lose a token if a generator was fully repaired. If you're carrying a map, you'll no longer lose any tokens until the map was fully depleted.

"It keeps suppressing me like a watchman! I gotta sort this situation fast!" - Ryan

Mike Winston - Containment / Looper (This type of Survivor excels at escaping or containing from Killers or delaying Killers' pursuit to help the Team gain an advantage.)

"Bring it on jackasses! Its time for my show!"

----------------

Parkour Reflex - You vault obstacles 6/8/10% faster. Falling from heights after vaulting an obstacle will reduce your stagger duration by 20/25/30% and grunts of falling by 50%.

"I've jumped from building to building, either heights I'm capable of." - Mike

Battering Hit - You fought back hard as the opponent's strength is increasing. You pull Pallets and exit lockers 20/30/40% faster. Increases duration of pallet stuns by +1 second. Battering Hit does not affect Head On stun time.

"Just stay down you beast!" - Mike

Foughtful Chase - Recover from the Exhausion status effect while running with a reduced 25/35/45% of its normal recovery speed.

"I'm not gonna let some speedy slashers to outrun me and tear me apart!" - Mike

Sammy Greenfield - Savior (This type of Survivor excels at rescuing survivors from hooks and and containing the Killers in order to help them escape.)

-----------------

Familiarity - You're very familiar to touturing devices such as Hooks and Cages. When breaking a Hook by any means, The Entity couldn't do anything much so it'll leave irrepairable damage so the damaged hook's sacrifice speed was reduced by 6/8/12%

• You can damage one hook at at time.
  • When uninjured, Familiarity guarantees Alex's Toolbox on your first chest search.

Protector - You held the armor to protect your friends from devastating attacks, not a sacrifice. After unhooking a survivor inside the killer's terror radius, you'll gain the endurance status effect for 8/10/12 seconds. If you were attacked by the killer instead of the unhooked survivor, you'll suffer the Deep Wound Status Effect to the Broken Status Effect for 30 seconds after mended. Healing actions were cancelled when this perk was active.

Shell Shocker - When failling a skill check on a generator, the Killer's aura will be revealed to you for 5 seconds when it was 46/40/34 metres away from your location. Shell Shocker has a cooldown of 50/30/30 seconds upon activation.

Mia Wyandez - Support / Assist (This type of Survivor excels at assisting Teammates in various ways to help the Team gain an advantage.)

-------------------------

Karma Bite - You are highly resistant to animal bite wounds. When injured, You'll gain the following:

• Grunts of pain was reduced by 50% at all times. 
  • Reduced bleeding frequency by 25/50/75%.
  • Mending time was reduced by 15/20/25%.

Clean And Smooth - A set of dexterity skills are your talents to target weak points while preforming repair or healing actions. Skill check success zones are increased by 10/15/20%, and decreases the Rotation speed of Skill Checks by -35%.

Boon: Sound of Silence - A boon at obscures sound that disturbs the environment. Press and hold the Active Ability button near a Dull or Hex Totem to bless it and create a Boon Totem. Soft chimes ring out within a radius of 24 metres. Survivors inside the Boon Totem's range benefit from the following effects:

• Grunts of pain was reduced by 60/80/100% and breathing is 20/30/40% quieter.
  • Screaming won't emit a loud noise notification.
  • Your running and certain movement you make is silent.
  • You won't create any loud noise notifications upon most interactions or failed skill checks.