Hardest Killer Adept

Options

Just got all the killer adept challenges done and dusted and am wondering what the hardest ones for you all to get were. For me it was pyramid head and plague with the easiest being trapper (I did it on the first try).

Comments

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623
    Options

Bubba's Adept is probably the hardest, 2 out 3 Perks only activate on M1s and BBQ info isn't all that useful on a Killer with no mobility.

Second would probably be Demogorgon. Jolt is nigh useless if you're good with Shred, Claustrophobia is generally useless and Fearmonger is meh

• JHondo
    JHondo Member Posts: 1,174
    Options

Plague being hardest for me, her power is counter productive to the emblem system and when I got it I had 6-7 DCs in a row from people that just didn't want to play against her. Bubba was a close #2 because his power also is counter productive to the emblems so I had to play M1 Bubba with chainsaw for pallets.

My easiest has been Artist with Sadako as a close 2nd. Got Artist first try and Sadako on my 3rd game as her.

• MikaelaWantsYourBoon
    MikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 6,564
    Options

Plague. She is not hard to get 4K but it is really hard to get 2 pips with her. I think she is not getting enough chase points. And whenever survivors are cleansing, she is losing points as well.

• ByeByeQ
    ByeByeQ Member Posts: 1,104
    Options

For me I found Plague hardest to get that double pip, I had to do it after a rank reset to make it easier. (It was so long ago it actually was rank back then.)

The easiest for me was Pig. I just threw on the perks and went into a match and got sent to Mother's Dwelling and went on autopilot. At the end one of the survivors even said "you weren't even trying!"

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,138
    edited August 2022
    Options

Can the people who don't own the Stranger Things DLC even get 100% achievements?

(Sorry for the off-topic comment, I haven't really dabbled into adept achievements and just had the query in my head)

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623
    Options

They removed the Demogorgon, Steve and Nancy Adept achievements

• Thusly_Boned
    Thusly_Boned Member Posts: 2,806
    Options

I think it mostly depends on when you do it, as if you have higher MMR for a killer, it's gonna be harder (which is why I go for them right out of the gate).

But the hardest for me was Plague, because her chaser score is pretty hard to boost, and because you cause injuries passively.

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 3,115
    Options

Pyramid Head was the hardest for me.

They replaced Stranger Things adepts with Tools of the Trade, Expert Generalist and Skilled Generalist.

• shitman
    shitman Member Posts: 203
    Options

blight trickster and plague for me

• Shenshen
    Shenshen Member Posts: 256
    Options

For me it was Trickster and Plague

• kingcarl2012
    kingcarl2012 Member Posts: 1,710
    Options

Nurse was the only one i had to wait for rank reset on (I never play as her). Although several took multiple tries because i was too efficient/horrible survivors.

• amazing_grace
    amazing_grace Member Posts: 734
    Options

Hardest probably was Trapper for me. Took me many attempts because either the gens would pop a tad too fast or everyone would die a tad too fast.

• Kira4Evr
    Kira4Evr Member Posts: 2,025
    Options

Idk which Adept that is the hardest. But for me, it was definitely Adept Shape (Myers). Literally took me 3 weeks to get it

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,714
    Options

Personally I never really bother trying to do achievements in games. But on a side note OhTofu has been doing a regular weekly series the last couple of months where he’s going back and getting an Adept achievement for each killer one per week, except for Bubba which took him multiple tries. That achievement was hard for him because even though he was getting 4 kills he wasn’t getting enough emblem points from chases because of the instant downs. It’s a paradox in the emblem system where if you down and kill survivors too quickly because of instant downs then you earn less total emblem points and don’t get the double pip you need for these Adept achievements.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,208
    Options

Pyramid Head was definitely the hardest for me.

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,357
    Options

I recall struggling the most with Slinger's, because I sucked with his aiming, and his perks were very, very underwhelming when they came out.