Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Eddie From Stranger things isn’t coming to DBD

BottomPolice
BottomPolice Member Posts: 13
edited August 2022 in General Discussions

I’ve noticed a lot of people saying stranger things will come back to dbd with a chapter two. And now that it’s been rumored, alot of people think Eddie will be a survivor. I don’t want to sound harsh but Eddie probably wouldn’t be added unless he’s added as a legendary set. Characters like Joyce, Robin, and Hopper would most likely be added because they’ve been out longer and could offer plenty of cosmetics

Comments

• Dito175
    Dito175 Member Posts: 1,395

Yeah it makes more sense for him to be a legendary, probably because he was introduced lretty recently and don't have much skin potential.

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090

Are you the devs? Why say something like you’re sure of it?

• VikingDragonXii
    VikingDragonXii Member Posts: 2,885

But they didn't they said probably won't be added and gave thier reasoning behind their opinion by saying that Eddie won't have much cosmetic potential and to be honest that's true. There are other characters that would be better as a new survivor that would have more cosmetic sales.

• MikaelaWantsYourBoon
    MikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 6,564

If there is chance to get another Stranger Things chapter, Joyce and Hopper deserves to be survivors. They are in show from season 1, both characters are so good and they have good cosmetic potential like you mentioned.

And actually most of survivors are so young, it will be cool if we get some old survivors too.

Characters like Eddie and Robin should be legendary skin.

• Supernaut
    Supernaut Member Posts: 1,532

I freakin love Eddie. Favourite character in S4 by far, but bandana aside, he does only have the battle jacket/hellfire club combo.

HOWEVER..

Date Night Hopper.

Hulk Hogan Shirt Demogorgon Duel Hopper.

Chaingang Hopper.

Yeah.... I think we all know which side the cosmetic bread is buttered...

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,934

I mean, if it comes back then Vecna is gonna be the Killer, I am pretty sure.

Eddie came with season 4, same as Vecna and Eddie could have 2 outfits for now. His basic outfit with the Hellfire Shirt and his Warfare outfit while in the UD.