SoloQ Perk Build Tips

Hello, I took a long break from DBD and just started back. I’ve noticed a lot of the perks have been overhauled. Wondering if anyone has a good soloQ survivor build? I have already noticed that Kindred is remarkably better and seems like a must run. Also I assume Borrowed Time isn’t as necessary as it’s kind of base kit now? I traded Dead Hard for Lithe but I’m wondering if there is a better exhaustion perk/strategy?

Comments

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,616

Right now, the two best perks for solo queue are Kindred (which has always been nigh essential) and Off The Record (which is now the best anti-tunnel tool, and honestly in my opinion is the best anti-tunnel tool we've ever had).

As for Exhaustion, if you want to run one you can honestly run nearly any of them, most of them are quite good. Even Dead Hard is still pretty good, if you're good at timing it!

There's quite a lot of perk variety that's viable right now, in my opinion. Quite a good spot for the game to be in.

• Tangible_Teddy
    Tangible_Teddy Member Posts: 24

I’ve never used Off the Record. Looks interesting! I was dismayed earlier when I tried to run DS during the endgame and saw that it no longer works. Cost me an escape lol.

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,616

Yeah, a few perks have been changed to no longer work in the endgame, but a few perks got turbo buffed too- Off The Record is one of them, it's really nice right now.

Though, head's up, OTR also doesn't work in the endgame!

• Man_of_triangles
    Man_of_triangles Member Posts: 302

Off The Record doesn't work in endgame either. Borrowed Time does though, and it's stronger than it used to be. I do wish they'd just make anti-tunneling and Kindred basekit so I can actually run a full build.

• TheSubstitute
    TheSubstitute Member Posts: 2,436

There are quite a few based on your playstyle. For every one of them I would run OTR.

Outrun a facecamping Bubba: OTR, SB, Deliverance, DS (For a more general build try Resilience instead of Deliverance but good luck getting an unhooker against a facecamping Bubba. With Deliverance you can unhook yourself on the first hook).

Be The Ghost: OTR, Overcome, Lucky Break, Quick and Quiet. Get hit, break LOS and jump into a locker with no scratch marks, grunts or noise notifications and no more aura reading since you're in a locker.

Survivor Faster Than Killer!!: OTR, BT, Guardian, No One Left Behind (7% Haste effect from BT, 7% from Guardian and, in the end game, 7% from No One Left Behind. Bonus points if the unhooked survivor has Hope).

No Auras For You Gen Kicker! : OTR, Blast Mine, Residual Manifest and something else

General Nuisance: OTR, Boil Over, Unbreakable, Flip Flop

Almost Infinite Heals: OTR, Built to Last, Desperate Measures and something else. Bring a medkit with charge add-ons

Those are some builds I've had fun with. I have some meme builds other than General Nuisance as well if you're interested.

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,693

I'm currently using:

Self-Care/Botany Knowledge/Overcome/Bite The Bullet

It's a pretty fun/silly build.