If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Games with good chases

Options
JesseJH28
JesseJH28 Member Posts: 478
edited August 2022 in Off-topic

Friends! It feels like it's been a long time since I've been on these forums, but I am once again asking for recommendations. This time, I'm specifically looking for horror games where it's run or hide rather than fight (can you tell I've been playing Outlast?). I do love combat like Resident Evil and all, but having no option but to run or hide is just a different breed when it comes to horror in my opinion.

I've heard Layers of Fear 2 has an option where you can enable chases, so that one's already on the list. Spooky season is basically here, I need to know what games I'll be bingeing for the next few months!

Edit: if there are any games that you'd consider a MUST play even though it's got combat, throw em in the list. I'm sure I'll be in the mood for that another time lol

Comments

• Lekitzul
    Lekitzul Member Posts: 495
    Options

Haunting Ground is a good one, and older one from the PS2 days. Alien Isolation is REALLY spooky, it's up there with Outlast.