If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

My dad might’ve caught COVID

Options
SuzuKR
SuzuKR Member Posts: 3,910

Anxiety is through the roof :<

Comments

• AshInTheTallGrass
    AshInTheTallGrass Member Posts: 1,645
    Options

If you're concerned, get a pulse oximeter. You can get them online or at stores like Rite Aid, CVS, Walgreens. I hope your dad is okay 👍🙏

• ThePrizz
    ThePrizz Member Posts: 111
    Options

Don't stress too much, I had it 2 times, my parents had it too.

It's gonna be fine

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,017
    Options

Hopefully he'll be good.

I'm the last one standing in my immediate family without catching Covid (to my knowledge at least). Thankfully everyone in my family were super mild with most of them having almost no symptoms. Hopefully it'll be like that for him too.

• Spirit_IsTheBest
    Spirit_IsTheBest Member Posts: 628
    edited August 2022
    Options

Just keep your distance and wear a mask if necessary and sanitize. You will be fine and hope he recovers soon!

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,022
    Options

I second this. If he starts feeling tired and weak and his oxygen levels drop take him to the ER. I had Covid but didn’t realize it was destroying my lungs until I coughed up blood. I was in really bad shape. Doctor said they were close to put me on a respirator but the forced oxygen they were giving me finally started to work.

Im not trying to scare you, just want you to make sure you pay attention and get it early so things don’t go downhill like it did for me.

Best wishes, hopefully it’s nothing serious.

• SuzuKR
    SuzuKR Member Posts: 3,910
    Options

Thank you for the responses everyone. I really appreciate it. It means a lot.

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,871
    Options

Best of luck man. Stay strong.

• InnCognito
    InnCognito Member Posts: 719
    Options

Sorry to hear that! For me, manuka honey really soothed the throat a TON. COVID made my tonsils SWELL a ton and it was much worse than the flu.