Worst Movie You've Ever Seen

Options
Spirit_IsTheBest
Spirit_IsTheBest Member Posts: 636

This is an odd topic, but I had nothing else to think off, here is my pick:

Back in 2014 when I was 13, I went to see ''Annie'' just before Christmas. I was actually really excited to see it because it looked really good in trailers, it turned up to be very bad and I sat in the backrow of the theater, and the characters when they were shouting and singing blew my eardrums. The singing sounded like it went through a computer and the acting was terrible.

If you see that movie, you will understand why. What is your pick and why?

Comments

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 5,994
    Options

Glass (2019) I have never seen unbreakable but i have seen Split, me and my ex went and saw the movie and we wondered why there was only 2 other people in the theater, then the movie played.

those 2 people left and I had the most miserable movie experience. it was just terrible. and having great actors does not make up for the crappy story.

only movie I have regretted ever watching.

it tried to accomplish so much but succeeded at nothing

• Spirit_IsTheBest
    Options

Similar experience to Annie, Jamie Foxx, Rose Bryne, and Cameron Diaz were all in this movie and yet it was SO bad, trust me if you watch it then you will understand. xD

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 5,994
    Options

well its free on tubi so i might lol. i really have liked most annie remakes

• Spirit_IsTheBest
    Options

We'll let me know how you feel because I know people have different feelings on this movie. Some people may like it. xD

• Lekitzul
    Lekitzul Member Posts: 495
    Options

Easily the Paranormal Activities movie number 1. I didn't even bother with the rest. As a horror fan I was so disappointed. Me and my buddy went to see it in theaters and basically my buddy fell asleep, and I almost did. It was just a bunch of GASP, THE DOOR MOVED!!!!! Or something along those lines. Nothing really happened in the movie.

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,714
    edited August 2022
    Options

I’ve seen some really bad movies, but the only movie I nearly walked out on in the theater was Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever in 2002. It was an action movie starring Antonio Banderas (still riding high from Desperado) and Lucy Liu (also a big hit from Charlie’s Angels) and the trailer was pitched as a frantic Spy versus Spy film between the two. Sounds great, right?

And yet somehow they managed to turn that seemingly good setup into the most boring, super dumb movie ever. Just god awful in pretty much every way, and even worse not awful in such a way that it was funny to watch, only incredibly slow paced with dull dialog and no sensible plot. It’s one of the few movies to rightfully have a 0% rating on Rotten Tomatoes, it’s THAT bad!

Man, to this day, when this topic comes up of what’s the worst movie you ever saw, this one was so disappointingly bad it still gets me a little angry that I paid money to see it in the theater.

I think the second worst movie I ever saw in the theater was Curly Sue, a 1991 Christmas movie starring Jim Belushi and a child “star” Allison Porter that I guess the producers were hoping would be a modern day Shirley Temple? 🤷‍♂️ (Narrator: She wasn’t) It was incredibly cringey to watch, so artificially sickeningly sweet to the point of nausea. This one is a whopping 13% on Rotten Tomatoes, so not QUITE “hall of fame” bad but still really, really, really painful to watch.

• AshInTheTallGrass
    AshInTheTallGrass Member Posts: 1,652
    Options

Worst movie?

The Room

It is a glorious disaster. But you also HAVE to see it. Seriously. Go watch it. Today.

Also, I hated Hereditary. I get some people love it, but I didn't. I will never watch it again.

• Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,576
    Options

Recently? The Requin, bad acting, okay plot, bad dialogue, Alicia looked like she needed to sleep, lack of sharks and excitement, was glad when it ended.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,848
    Options

Idk if anyones seen The Roommate but that one was pretty terrible. I don’t recommend anyone to watch it unless you enjoy torturing yourself.