What is it with killers tunneling survivors with No Mither?

Options
Aurelle
Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611

Like I get that I'm broken for the whole match and basically an easy target, but please stop. I just want to get this tome challenge done already ;-;

Comments

• ByeByeQ
    ByeByeQ Member Posts: 1,104
    Options

I generally give No Mithers at least one chance to pick themselves up.

If they appear to be perkless aside from No Mither for the challenge I'll let them go.

• TeabaggingGhostface
    TeabaggingGhostface Member Posts: 3,108
    Options

I always slug the no mither user

• Biscuits
    Biscuits Member Posts: 1,097
    Options

We all know the answer to this question, and it isn't that no mither makes it harder.

• Tsela
    Tsela Member Posts: 524
    Options

well being broken kinda paints a big target mark on your back. I can't resist it either....

• SimplyPixelated06
    SimplyPixelated06 Member Posts: 469
    Options

A lot of killers will take this opportuinty for an easy kill, since anyone with no mither is now 1 shot they'll just go for you and get you out of the game quickly unfortunately. You just gotta keep trying and hope either the killer takes pitty on you or you get lucky with a bad killer.

• Lynxx
    Lynxx Member Posts: 510
    Options

Unfortunately the majority of the killer base see it as an easy down and tunnel.

Personally I would like to escape on merit over just the honorable intentions of a killer, as that honor is rare to come across in this game.

• HarlockTaliesin
    HarlockTaliesin Member Posts: 763
    Options

When playing killer I'll usually double hook someone with No Mither then let them go. That tome entry is terrible, and no one else would run the perk willingly.

• Deathstroke
    Deathstroke Member Posts: 3,081
    Options

Because no mither users will always gen rush the hardest so I take you out early so that does not happen and you are easy target. Killers job also is to stop you from doing your tomes if they involve escaping.

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270
    Options

It's an easy win. I personally won't, but running no mither is basically wearing a sign saying "PLEASE TUNNEL ME"

Object of obsession too, bonus points if you run them together.

As for that challenge I'd recommend either SWF or skip

• Arkmenhah
    Arkmenhah Member Posts: 68
    Options

What is it with Marksmen promptly hitting big targets that stand still instead of small moving ones? Same logic, easy target, easy pressure, easy kill, ignoring this is just stupidity, and people need to stop counting on killers being stupid for "fair play". There is a reason it is a Master Challenge category in the tome.

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 8,910
    Options

They have 1 less health state and you can't slug them. They are simply generally the easiest target to go after.

• neb
    neb Member Posts: 789
    Options

you literally just answered your own question.