If Stranger Things came back, which TWO characters out of THREE would you rather see as Survivors?

Options
D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 371
edited August 2022 in Polls

The three survivors are Eddie Munson, Jim Hopper and Robin Buckley. The reason I'm doing this is because BHVR is likely to only have a max of three characters in a chapter, unless they decide to do it, because it would be a grand reunion of some sorts to the license's return. It would be epic, really. Do I think it will return? Judging from Netflix's stock, maybe, but I doubt if they would add all three of these AND Venca. Although, it WOULD be cool. And of course, the one that's left over would be a legendary skin.

If Stranger Things came back, which TWO characters out of THREE would you rather see as Survivors? 57 votes

Eddie Munson, Jim Hopper - "Robin Buckley" Legendary
12%
Ghouled_MojoHaunterofShadowsPumpkinbrosPetforcesWowieJacobiusWickB3NJ4M1N 7 votes
Eddie Munson, Robin Buckley - "Jim Hopper" Legendary
28%
AdelooWolff_Bringermusstang62FilthyLegionMainChurchofPigKill_Yr_Idol83Marc_go_soloadirgeforthedeadQwQwAurelleAlex_xni6_JonathanByersSpirit_IsTheBesttliffShame_Wizard 16 votes
Jim Hopper, Robin Buckley - "Eddie Munson" Legendary
43%
MysteriosoA_Can_Of_AirTaigamrpiesellerMrsGhostfaceEnderloganYTMooksGreyBigfootbadThotsBrokenboneshilapastaGuiltii[Deleted User]FBD_WalterClements71DredgenWar237deKlaw_04ElleGreenMagiDavidSlanNobleNeon 25 votes
Only Eddie Munson
3%
AshInTheTallGrassBonDBD 2 votes
Only Jim Hopper
7%
Gibberishbm33darkcloudlinkEldregar 4 votes
Only Robin Buckley
5%
bjorksnasVenusakKillers 3 votes

Comments

• AnneBonny
    AnneBonny Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2,252
    Options

mike and nancy's parents

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options

Robin and Eddie are my favorite ST characters, so I would rather have them as survivors. Hopper is cool, too, but not really my favorite.

• Spirit_IsTheBest
    Spirit_IsTheBest Member Posts: 733
    edited August 2022
    Options

Robin is an Icon, I will main her as Survivor and when I'm playing Spirit, I will let any Robin live. But having Eddie as well and Jim as a legendary would be amazing.

• darkcloudlink
    darkcloudlink Member Posts: 326
    Options
    Only Jim Hopper

I don't see why Joyce wouldn't be an option, it'd be nice to see her alongside Jim Hopper, I never really cared for Eddie or Robin tbh

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 5,998
    Options

Option for everyone but Eddie munson?

• JonathanByers
    JonathanByers Member Posts: 167
    Options

Look on the bright side, if Eddie gets added then all the tiktok Eddie Munson lovers will come to dbd to buy and play as him, meaning free Elo/rank and mmr since they’ll play like bots.

• DredgenWar237
    DredgenWar237 Member Posts: 85
    Options

Hopper and Robin fit best as their own survivors due to one thing: cosmetic options. Hopper and Robin each have a variety of alternate costume options that would be sorely missed if either were a Legendary. Eddie, on the other hand, has two options: his basic outfit and his LARPing outfit from the end of the season. To give up all of one of the others' outfit options just for a second outfit that's barely different from the first would be a waste. Here's how I see it:

Hop comes with his basic cop outfit with an alternate head that has his hat, and Robin comes in her main outfit from season 4. In the store, Hop has his overcoat, coat and flannel, Hawaiian shirt, Hawaiian shirt with suit, Russian uniform, and prisoner outfit, and Robin has her Scoops uniform, her video store outfit, her marching uniform, her "My boobs hurt!" outfit, and her combat outfit with the red beret. Steve gets a Legendary skin of Eddie in his Jean jacket and Hellfire Club shirt with his guitar as a "backpack".

• ElleGreen
    ElleGreen Member Posts: 1,063
    Options

We need these cosmetics If It ever comes back

• ItzZane_
    ItzZane_ Member Posts: 965
    Options

Joyce. (and maybe eleven? idk if its fine or not)

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,514
    Options

Definitely Hopper and Robin for me, with Max they are my favorite ST characters.

additionally, both Hopper and Robin have a greater role overall in Stranger Things than Eddie as well as more cosmetic potential (though I guess that would put Joyce over Robin as well..)

• EnderloganYT
    EnderloganYT Member Posts: 621
    Options

Hopper is an absolute necessity, He's a classic character and a fundamental part of every season

Robin has been more important in general compared to Eddie. Not to say I dislike Eddie, but Robin has been more important and I just prefer her tbh

• Brandon48
    Brandon48 Member Posts: 136
    Options

Billy Hargrove

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,593
    Options

Personally i think it would be interesting to see Joyce in the fog with her lore being that she ended up there in her search for Jonathan after his disappearance in that timeline of stranger things.