Something I just noticed (new Feng skin)

Options
DoritoHead
DoritoHead Member Posts: 3,546

So, Feng’s new skin is supposed to be a cosplay right?

Doesn’t that confirm that she knew what RE was before she was taken? Does she go “HOLY CRAP ITS THE NEMESIS FROM RESIDENT EVIL 3” internally each time she faces a Nemesis?

Comments

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,448
    edited August 2022
    Options

I bet you somewhere in the infinite multiverse, we have Nemesis cosplaying as Feng.

• Lekitzul
    Lekitzul Member Posts: 495
    Options

I betcha she just thinks Jill is cool. Feng is totally an outfit borrower. XD

• Batraidyn
    Batraidyn Member Posts: 97
    Options

I can just imagine jill walking up and staring at Feng in her cosplay outfit and just like "uhhh do I know you?"

• Cybil
    Cybil Member Posts: 1,164
    Options

Costumes aren't cannon, but if they were it would. I honestly feel like it devalues the actual video game characters but that's just me.

• MeltingPenguins
    MeltingPenguins Member Posts: 3,743
    Options

Judging by the text for the skins, this is canon. To Feng, RE, SH, etc are fiction. The real question is: How mayn licensed chars got the entity's attention BECAUSE they had fans amongst the survivors

• Dito175
    Dito175 Member Posts: 1,391
    Options

From what I remember, skins aren't canon

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,138
    Options

Imagine the ######### day Jill must have had when she was first taken into the fog. First you're learning that you're forever stuck in a loop of running dying rinse and repeat, and then next thing you know there's a nerd running up to you screaming "Oh my god you're Jill from Resident Evil !!!!!".