Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I thought Freddy Krueger might be the next to get an overhaul (again)

Freddy Krueger in the last 4 years has been a killer quite mistreated by BHVR, I mean, it has been in every way very nerf, so I THINK it's time to give this legend some love, right BHVR?

A review of his current power (improvement) and a review of his addons (improvement) could involve players playing Freddy Krueger, plus the latest killers that BHVR have released have dialogue: Cenobite, Albert Wesker and why not Freddy Krueger? He is a legend of his movies that has a line of voices with the survivors.

I hope soon that BVHR says that Freddy Krueger will soon have a review of his power and his addons.

Comments

• Kirahie
    Kirahie Member Posts: 354

I don't know... I feel like we almost need a rework three...

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,519

I've been saying that since 2019.

Welcome to the fight, mate. It is the same as talking to a wall.

• ElleGreen
    ElleGreen Member Posts: 1,063

We just need the OG license with these two

• Th3Nightmare
    Th3Nightmare Member Posts: 1,266

I believe and consider that BHVR should pay attention and that many of us who play Freddy should make CHANGES before the twins.

• Marik1987
    Marik1987 Member Posts: 1,700
    edited September 2022

Me and @GeneralV would give our opinions to BHVR, if they want them, right?

You can actually read my changes in the feedback-section or in another Freddy-Thread from TODAY.

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/345163/freddy-still-not-changed#latest

We cannot expect a 2nd rework, but we could at least get an Addon-Pass and maybe Snare+Pallet-Basekit.