I thought Freddy Krueger might be the next to get an overhaul (again)

Options

Freddy Krueger in the last 4 years has been a killer quite mistreated by BHVR, I mean, it has been in every way very nerf, so I THINK it's time to give this legend some love, right BHVR?

A review of his current power (improvement) and a review of his addons (improvement) could involve players playing Freddy Krueger, plus the latest killers that BHVR have released have dialogue: Cenobite, Albert Wesker and why not Freddy Krueger? He is a legend of his movies that has a line of voices with the survivors.

I hope soon that BVHR says that Freddy Krueger will soon have a review of his power and his addons.

Comments

• Kirahie
    Kirahie Member Posts: 354
    Options

I don't know... I feel like we almost need a rework three...

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,212
    Options

I've been saying that since 2019.

Welcome to the fight, mate. It is the same as talking to a wall.

• ElleGreen
    ElleGreen Member Posts: 1,063
    Options

We just need the OG license with these two

• Th3Nightmare
    Th3Nightmare Member Posts: 1,265
    Options

I believe and consider that BHVR should pay attention and that many of us who play Freddy should make CHANGES before the twins.

• Marik1987
    Marik1987 Member Posts: 1,700
    edited September 2022
    Options

Me and @GeneralV would give our opinions to BHVR, if they want them, right?

You can actually read my changes in the feedback-section or in another Freddy-Thread from TODAY.

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/345163/freddy-still-not-changed#latest

We cannot expect a 2nd rework, but we could at least get an Addon-Pass and maybe Snare+Pallet-Basekit.