petition to give HUNK his own chase music

LiunUK
LiunUK Member Posts: 944

HUNK is a legendary character in the RE series known as the grim reaper or the mad who dose not die and he has blessed us with his presence as a legendary cosmetic for the legion, however the legions chase music dose not fit this HUNK of a man and is deserving of his own fanfare when he is getting the job done killing the infected citizens like a good soldier.

financially speaking this is a good move for behaviour and Capcom as it would make the skin very popular as seen with the huntresses baba yaga skin that gave her a unique lullaby so I say we show them how much we would want them to implement this into the game with a petition.

Would you like the HUNK skin for legion to get his own terroradius and chase music? and would you by it?

petition to give HUNK his own chase music 25 votes

YES I want this in the game
72%
brokedownpalaceTragicSolitudewhammigobambammusstang62TaigaHPhoenixMrsGhostface[Deleted User]FobboGuiltiiAurelleGRIG0Marc_123SmoeNuss_BluggetJonathanByersusesPython3dgiel 18 votes
HELL YES i already have the skin
16%
LiunUKMiriamGThePolicexni6_ 4 votes
TAKE MY MONEY CAPCOM i would by the skin immediately.
12%
FilthyLegionMainKotelettphantomTooks 3 votes

Comments

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611

He should come with chase music and a new voice as well. Would make it worth the $15.

• darkcloudlink
    darkcloudlink Member Posts: 326

I don't really like the character, so I wouldn't buy it. I also think there are some characters who could use the music more, but I wouldn't be offended if they gave him custom music.

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,843

All Ultra Rare/Legendary killer skins should have their own unique menu & chase music in general.

• Don't care if he does or doesn't have a chase music, I just want the Knife unlinked like with Blighted Ghostface