Updating Archieves

Okay so I know I complain about archieves a bit when they seem counterproductive to being a good player but this one is like crazy. "Use a key to open the hatch 2 times" Like with the old keys and the old hatch this made sense because you could do it at some point during the match. But now. Unless you ensure that the other 3 survivors die first its impossible because you need the killer to close the hatch. so if the exit gates are already open they arent gonna do that. Again the old way this makes sense as an archieve but how are you supposed to acheieve this without tanking the other survivors now?

Comments

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,157

I made several posts after the hatch change that they need to not only stop putting hatch challenges (for both sides) in tomes but also go back and change the old challenges for those that didn't complete them. They (so far) have recently stopped adding hatch challenges but they definitely should go back and change the ones in past tomes for the new players. Hatch now requires way too many variables for either side to complete them.

• Sharpefern
    Sharpefern Member Posts: 422

So I dont even mind the closing the hatch ones for killer. You have almost as much control over that now as you did before. And the escape through the hatch are doable as survivor but to use a key, the weakest item survivors have now, just seems stupid. especially since it requires you to bring the key and essentially get your teammates killed